The Interludes

nobody_knows_me88

I keep listening to the audio of one of the shows while I'm at work, and I find myself obsessed with all of the interludes of this tour. As a whole, I think MDNA had the best collection of interludes. Best Friend/Heartbeat was an awesome mashup. I like both of the songs, but don't frequently listen to either. Together though, it's fantastic. The video was great too, very deep.

Justify My Love is downright sexy and it brings the track a modern and theatric vibe. The performance was pretty entertaining too.

Nobody Knows Me was bomb. We knew she'd do a 'message' interlude and it was great to see a fan-favorite album track get another transformation on a tour.

Favorites from the past would be Paradise from DWT, Justify from GST and DAD from S&S.

Nobody Knows Me was bomb. We knew she'd do a 'message' interlude and it was great to see a fan-favorite album track get another transformation on a tour.

that's very biased opinion, you're saying that coz your sn is Nobody_knows_me.

I mean the Sorry Interlude on CT was great to hear i liked the reworked version, perhaps even more than the original. and the NKM is perhaps the best one visually but I'm getting tired of the interlude with message formula.

Best Friend is my fave, even the visuals. It's not Paradise from DWT, Get Stupid, Future Lovers backdrop or Bedtime Stories from RIT, but it's entertaining and pleasant enough.

Very disappointed in JML and NKM (though she looked great in them, esp NKM)

Bedtime Story from RIT is so awesome!!! Come to think of it, Other than the 'Dancers Confessions' interlude I love them all....:-)

Edited by madonnafreak

Bedtime Story from RIT is so awesome!!! Come to think of it, Other than the 'Dancers Confessions' interlude I love them all....:-)

that was the most stupid of them all... i was gang raped when i was 12.... boo hoo. get the fick out

hollywood mix from RIT is really something else.. the remixes on tour are often much better than the original songs, just my opinion ;)

The Jacques Lu Cont version of Hollywood is much better than the original. :Disco_Ball:

that was the most stupid of them all... i was gang raped when i was 12.... boo hoo. get the fick out

:lmao:

Yes, I agree. It's one of her worst. It tops of that boring dancers interlude after Rain during GST.

at one moment the bass gets really loud (in a good way) in Best Friend in the beginning. shivers all down my spine every time. Love it. sometimes I wonder why she just doesnt release one of those mixes instead..since they're interludes, they already have a video.. why not.

:lmao:

Yes, I agree. It's one of her worst. It tops of that boring dancers interlude after Rain during GST.

it's the bathroom break of the tour... so sleep-inducing boring...

I believe Nobody Knows Me is my favorite Madonna interlude EVER! I am truly obsessed with it. It sounds so fucking amazing really loud and the video itself is a masterpiece if you ask me. It shits all over her previous 'message' videos.

Best Friend (even though I love the song) was just ok. Justify My Love was hot but a little too long.

Best Friend is my fave, even the visuals. It's not Paradise from DWT, Get Stupid, Future Lovers backdrop or Bedtime Stories from RIT, but it's entertaining and pleasant enough.

Very disappointed in JML and NKM (though she looked great in them, esp NKM)

i agree (about being disappointed in JML and NKM) also thought she looked great in them, just didnt like the verisons used. i loved the Sorry remix in Confessions

I keep listening to the audio of one of the shows while I'm at work, and I find myself obsessed with all of the interludes of this tour. As a whole, I think MDNA had the best collection of interludes. Best Friend/Heartbeat was an awesome mashup. I like both of the songs, but don't frequently listen to either. Together though, it's fantastic. The video was great too, very deep.

Justify My Love is downright sexy and it brings the track a modern and theatric vibe. The performance was pretty entertaining too.

Favorites from the past would be Paradise from DWT, Justify from GST and DAD from S&S.

that wasn't an interlude....

anyway, Bestfriend is complete shit on this tour. It falls along the CONFESSIONS interlude from the CT. Justify and NKM are phenomenal though