Vancouver - Sept 29 & 30

Confessions92

Vancouver peeps are fast asleep.No videos or twits in the past few hours. Looking forward to Holiday + Love Spent + Speech!!!!

I just watched some clips and the crowd seemed pretty great to me. I don't know what people want people to do at these shows. They came to watch Madonna not be the act. As long as they are singing, screaming and dancing for the most part and appreciative of what she is putting out there, I am not sure what people want them to do.

The crowd was really good and into it in my opinion.

Everyone around me was dancing and screaming throughout the show.

M was annoyed by some people that were sitting to the right

Of the stage.Hopefully she'll be in a better mood tonight.

Went to the show last night and it was amazing!

Once again, she was late and didn't really start until close to 10:30 pm. Martin Solveig opened the show with about a 40 minute set. People were definitely getting agitated (and very drunk), as they waited. But the wait was worth it!

Love Spent, as far as I'm aware, looked the same as the YouTube clips (from Chichago) that I've seen so I don't think it was extended or altered.

She did have "SLAVE" written on her back this time around. There was no speech about Obama. Instead, she went on to list the things she was a slave to, such as love. No dedication before "Masterpiece."

I'm really glad she chose to play Rogers Arena instead of BC Stadium, because the view this time around is so close (probably thanks to the catwalk). The crowd was also fantastic, so I'm not sure why people seem to think otherwise. They were defiinitely more enthusiastic than during the Sticky & Sweet Tour. Other than the opening number, "Like a Prayer" probably got the biggest reaction with the entire place clapping and singing through the whole song. She was in good spirits as well, joking at one point with an audience member who forgot the words to "Open Your Heart," in spite of wearing a T-shirt with that song title printed on it. She kept asking the audience if we were tired, but I just assumed it was her usual banter to rile people up.

Other than this, there really isn't much more to say about the show that already hasn't been posted elsewhere.

Omg you guys I'm in my hotel now... every bone in my body aches I gave her everything I had! Lol I was the one in Guy's pic wearing the "Dita For President" tee, she LOVED it! I was front row center and got eye contact and smiles from her the whole show! She pointed at me during the end of I Dont Give A... I think it was! The crowd was pretty bad but the golden triangle fed her energy level! I believe Love Spent has been extended even more now as well! She gave the mic to a group of us to sing Open Your Heart but i think as a collective we got a verse mixed up and she said "You Should be ashamed!!!" haha

251198_10151252585329402_1920495539_n.jpg

Oh love the :erotica: shirt and I didn't know you were so cute! :dramatic: You should be featured in our hot gingers thread in the lounge. :yes::sassy: Happy to hear you, Dindi and everyone else had a great night!

Because we're lazy morbidly obese fat fucks who will pay for the privilege of having a guaranteed assigned spot instead of having to stand in line all day for it. Madonna loves it while I sit on my fat bed-sored ass and snack on these Bacon Krispy Kreme Burgers during the show. :yes:

baconkryspy.jpg

:ohmy:

i know you're joking...

...you're joking? :ohmy:

and thanks ZERBION as always and happy for the attendees...

Heard the crowd at Vancouver was horrible. Not surprised. Even Madonna said "I'm over this shit" instead of her usually Thank You and Goodnight. BAAHAHAH

Heard the crowd at Vancouver was horrible. Not surprised. Even Madonna said "I'm over this shit" instead of her usually Thank You and Goodnight. BAAHAHAH

The "i'm over this shit" was hilarious!

Im kinda hoping for them to release both. love spent will no doubt be a radio friendly and commercial success. it seems like such an easy choice. im sure it would do way better than TUTR or any of the other singles. whereas gang bang will be harder for certain radio stations, but could become a hype with the video & word of mouth/youtube etc (when MDNA got released GB was the most downloaded separate non-single everywhere!) plus I think M needs to show an edgier side of herself to the main public again when it comes to single/video material. right now that part of her is only to be seen on tour. but if she'd release GB, she could reach another audience.. im sure it would get a lot of play & dj spins @ clubs etc. the remixes...if they film the live version from the tour they just gotta make sure she actually sounds LIVE though ;) otherwise its just bad PR ;)

There are almost no videos from the show.No speech.No love spent WTF!

BTW when she said I'm over this shit at the end of celebration, it wasn't because she hated the crowd, she also said that in Washington DC second night, and she LOVED the energy of the crowd there.

During holiday she screamed I'm gonna kick your asses! Toward the end of the song she yelled you are not pleasing me...Apparantly last night she yelled at the audience 'you stoned motherfuckers,start dancing' HAHA

What do you mean with no LAV? She just did the short version of LS?

That's correct second show in Vancouver was without LAV and Holiday. She did

Perform short version of Love Spent.