Vancouver - Sept 29 & 30

Confessions92

That's correct second show in Vancouver was without LAV and Holiday. She did

Perform short version of Love Spent.

Were you at the show?

According to Eduardo at MadonnaTribe, who was at both Vancouver shows, she sang Love Spent in full, in an acoustic piano-based arrangement similar to those performed on in Chicago, DC and the first Vancouver show..

Were you at the show?

According to Eduardo at MadonnaTribe, who was at both Vancouver shows, she sang Love Spent in full, in an acoustic piano-based arrangement similar to those performed on in Chicago, DC and the first Vancouver show..

I heard this too...where is the VIDEO!!!!???

I don't think she liked Vancouver much this time around. She cut LAV and didn't do "Holiday"? Someone is pissy.

At least they got "Love Spent" - MAY she keep that (even in part) for the Seattle shows!!!!

.. i like love spent in it but I think it changes the tone a bit too much for the otherwise deeper LAV.. except for the end when you just hear her sing by herself without much extra help. but thats just my opinion..

I ended up having 5th row tickets for Sunday night on the side of the triangle... I just couldn't not believe the low energy level... I was dancing my ass off in my section while some people were sitting down in the second row onwards!!! It seemed like it was all older people... husbands and wives...! Other than that it was a great show, it was good seeing it from the tip of the triangle, but there is no comparison to being in the GT. She cut Holiday and Like a Virgin but did sing Love Spent, I was really looking forward to LAV because of my seat but oh well... I won't be coming to see her in Vancouver anymore! Also some 60 yr old man got shitfaced and took his shirt off towards the end and got taken out by security and he was in the second row... Really?!?!

I ended up having 5th row tickets for Sunday night on the side of the triangle... I just couldn't not believe the low energy level... I was dancing my ass off in my section while some people were sitting down in the second row onwards!!! It seemed like it was all older people... husbands and wives...! Other than that it was a great show, it was good seeing it from the tip of the triangle, but there is no comparison to being in the GT. She cut Holiday and Like a Virgin but did sing Love Spent, I was really looking forward to LAV because of my seat but oh well... I won't be coming to see her in Vancouver anymore! Also some 60 yr old man got shitfaced and took his shirt off towards the end and got taken out by security and he was in the second row... Really?!?!

That's probably why she cut Holiday...she felt the crowd didn't deserve something extra. Didn't she also not sing it in Ottawa where the crowd also sucked?

some times i think the low energy level comes from the long ass wait. it didnt bother me as much but you can tell people get antsy, especailly when you've been there a long time. at the washington dc show, i kinda thought people were getting into the DJ,...i was shocked how they were responding to it and thought how awesome it would have been if somehow she could have started her show as close to possible to him finishing and keeping the momentum going, but it was such a crash after he was done (in DC) and then the 45 min wait just kinda killed the energy. it was still a good crowd but could have been more intense (and it was for the re-invention tour where it started around 845)

The DC crowd was crazy excited. It is what it is. People feed off of other people and if some folks are stuffy and stiff then others around them will be stuff and still. Madonna doesn't need momentum to keep a crowd going from a DJ. Sometimes I wonder if folks are seeing the same show that others are raving about. Everyone has different vantage points and views on energy based on the section they are in.

The DC crowd was crazy excited. It is what it is. People feed off of other people and if some folks are stuffy and stiff then others around them will be stuff and still. Madonna doesn't need momentum to keep a crowd going from a DJ. Sometimes I wonder if folks are seeing the same show that others are raving about. Everyone has different vantage points and views on energy based on the section they are in.

The crowd in DC both nights was insane. I was grateful to be part of it. Even up in the 400 section where I was the first night, people were dancing like crazy. Madonna commented both nights on how great the crowd was. It actually surprised me because other shows I've been to here (not Madonna) people have been kind of reserved. DC does have the reputation as a conservative uptight place, but not for those two nights. Hopefully, she'll remember and not leave us off any future tours like she did on Confessions and Sticky and Sweet. Perhaps that had something to do with the great response as a lot of DC people hadn't seen her live in awhile since she didn't come here on the last two tours.

I like how she did a short part of LAV and Love Spent together like in DC. I like this LAV version but I think doing the whole song that way goes on too long and gets boring. It works better to do a part of it and then go into Love Spent.

The crowd in DC both nights was insane. I was grateful to be part of it. Even up in the 400 section where I was the first night, people were dancing like crazy. Madonna commented both nights on how great the crowd was. It actually surprised me because other shows I've been to here (not Madonna) people have been kind of reserved. DC does have the reputation as a conservative uptight place, but not for those two nights. Hopefully, she'll remember and not leave us off any future tours like she did on Confessions and Sticky and Sweet. Perhaps that had something to do with the great response as a lot of DC people hadn't seen her live in awhile since she didn't come here on the last two tours.

I like how she did a short part of LAV and Love Spent together like in DC. I like this LAV version but I think doing the whole song that way goes on too long and gets boring. It works better to do a part of it and then go into Love Spent.

where were you in section 400? i was in that section too! how bizarre! i was in the front row up against the railing.

and dont get me wrong, i didnt say DC sucked...i was just saying how amazing it would have been if she started right after the DJ was done and had rode that momentum...it wasnt a put down at all, i just felt from my point of view, it sorta zapped things for a bit. I still think the crowd for re-invention was better, but it was a good crowd for this tour too

No videos at all...Is vancouver technologically challenged...or people wanted to focous on watching the show...

some times i think the low energy level comes from the long ass wait. it didnt bother me as much but you can tell people get antsy, especailly when you've been there a long time. at the washington dc show, i kinda thought people were getting into the DJ,...i was shocked how they were responding to it and thought how awesome it would have been if somehow she could have started her show as close to possible to him finishing and keeping the momentum going, but it was such a crash after he was done (in DC) and then the 45 min wait just kinda killed the energy. it was still a good crowd but could have been more intense (and it was for the re-invention tour where it started around 845)

interesting...