Vancouver - Sept 29 & 30

Confessions92

Good luck!!!

I fucking love Vancouver. Beautiful city! Get over to my coast, Madge!

it's beautiful if you DONT live there. Living there is overpriced, full of crime, has the worst homeless population per capita (east hastings...wow...saddest thing in north america) One of the most overrated cities in the world. The only reason it's considered "beautiful" is because of the mountains/coast. WHICH you can get in other cities.

ANYWAY...enough of my rant... HOPE ITS AN AMAZING SHOW!!!!!

it's beautiful if you DONT live there. Living there is overpriced, full of crime, has the worst homeless population per capita (east hastings...wow...saddest thing in north america) One of the most overrated cities in the world. The only reason it's considered "beautiful" is because of the mountains/coast. WHICH you can get in other cities.

I am sorry Vancouver peed in your Cheerios. I love that city. I always have a great time when I go. :biggrin:

I thought Madonna doesn't perform on Shabbat (Friday nights) and Jewish holidays. Sunday night is sukkot...I guess she's breaking her rule this time. :huh:

Guest ditaluver

shes not performing on friday

and sukkot lasts an entire week and she would have to sleep outside if she really followed the rules.

i dont see that happening.

Madonna ticket prices slashed for Vancouver gigs

Tickets for Vancouver concerts by Madonna this weekend are going for considerably less than face value, and one major ticket seller says that demonstrates there's a lesson to be learned by even the biggest acts in the music business.

When tickets first went on sale months ago, prices topped out at $375 for the best seats. Now many are being resold for half that, leaving ticket re-sellers singing the blues.

“I think Madonna had a lot of hype initially, so many speculators bought extra tickets thinking they're going to make a quick buck,” said Mario Lovich, of ShowTime tickets. “Now they realize they're stuck with these things so they flooded the marketplace.”

It’s a cautionary tale for many of the biggest acts in the music business. With general decline in album sales, more performers are touring, creating a more crowded marketplace.

Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga are just two of a galaxy of stars coming to Vancouver over the next few months whose concert tickets are currently on sale. Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen will both be in the city in November.

Lovich says the moral is that performers have to keep tickets affordable.

“If they're priced right, they'll sell. That's why we're selling tickets like crazy these days. Tickets can be had for $50, $60 for Madonna right now. And that's a price point most people are happy to pay. $375? Not so much!"

The Material Girl performs Saturday and Sunday night at Rogers Arena

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...na-tcikets.html

So from wat i understand its the resellers havin trouble selling? oh well at least M got her money $$

Stupid article. They're greedy bastards is what and now they won't make as much as they hoped...boo hoo. Some tickets did actually cost less than $100 from the get go, so I struggle to understand their point. Cause there isn't one :/

Who wrote that article? Just another article that tries to make Madonna look bad when she has nothing to do with this situation. Why should she learn a lesson from that? She has done everything right. There are not tickets available on ticketmaster at the moment. The re-sellers should finally learn! With every tour since DWT they struggle to sell their tickets and start crying like a baby and putting the blame on Madonna. Will they ever learn? Ever since the DWT additional tickets will be released the very last minute because the stage is smaller than expected and so there is more room (Yeah right!!!). In result all scalpers are left standing in the rain. And that's exactly what they deserve. If they try to make a buck off of other peoples hard work they should at least take responsibilty if they fail.

I won the GT contest!!! :smile: What time should I get there to be front row centre?! haha

Congrats!!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL time! I am hoping to win for the Denver show, I will enter as soon as the contest is announced. Usually 1 week prior?

Anyhow, I have a pair of 5th row off the tip of the triangle too that I paid $3,000 for so to win GT would be a major blessing. Plus I'm crazy when I see M live, always annoying the bums that sit down around me, so I belong in the "worship circle" where jumping and screaming is encouraged!

Again, congrats for your win, I hope your GT was everything you dreamed it would be plus so much more!

Madonna ticket prices slashed for Vancouver gigs

Tickets for Vancouver concerts by Madonna this weekend are going for considerably less than face value, and one major ticket seller says that demonstrates there's a lesson to be learned by even the biggest acts in the music business.

When tickets first went on sale months ago, prices topped out at $375 for the best seats. Now many are being resold for half that, leaving ticket re-sellers singing the blues.

“I think Madonna had a lot of hype initially, so many speculators bought extra tickets thinking they're going to make a quick buck,” said Mario Lovich, of ShowTime tickets. “Now they realize they're stuck with these things so they flooded the marketplace.”

It’s a cautionary tale for many of the biggest acts in the music business. With general decline in album sales, more performers are touring, creating a more crowded marketplace.

Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga are just two of a galaxy of stars coming to Vancouver over the next few months whose concert tickets are currently on sale. Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen will both be in the city in November.

Lovich says the moral is that performers have to keep tickets affordable.

“If they're priced right, they'll sell. That's why we're selling tickets like crazy these days. Tickets can be had for $50, $60 for Madonna right now. And that's a price point most people are happy to pay. $375? Not so much!"

The Material Girl performs Saturday and Sunday night at Rogers Arena

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...na-tcikets.html

So from wat i understand its the resellers havin trouble selling? oh well at least M got her money $$

Meh. Whatever. Even on the Stubhub re-seller website, you can get $375 tickets for Seattle at $160 or lower now.

Congrats!!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL time! I am hoping to win for the Denver show, I will enter as soon as the contest is announced. Usually 1 week prior?

Anyhow, I have a pair of 5th row off the tip of the triangle too that I paid $3,000 for so to win GT would be a major blessing. Plus I'm crazy when I see M live, always annoying the bums that sit down around me, so I belong in the "worship circle" where jumping and screaming is encouraged!

Again, congrats for your win, I hope your GT was everything you dreamed it would be plus so much more!

why americans want seated places for concerts?? nothing better than to ve stan up pressed together with thousand of people

Because we're lazy morbidly obese fat fucks who will pay for the privilege of having a guaranteed assigned spot instead of having to stand in line all day for it. Madonna loves it while I sit on my fat bed-sored ass and snack on these Bacon Krispy Kreme Burgers during the show. :yes:

baconkryspy.jpg

Omg you guys I'm in my hotel now... every bone in my body aches I gave her everything I had! Lol I was the one in Guy's pic wearing the "Dita For President" tee, she LOVED it! I was front row center and got eye contact and smiles from her the whole show! She pointed at me during the end of I Dont Give A... I think it was! The crowd was pretty bad but the golden triangle fed her energy level! I believe Love Spent has been extended even more now as well! She gave the mic to a group of us to sing Open Your Heart but i think as a collective we got a verse mixed up and she said "You Should be ashamed!!!" haha

Because we're lazy morbidly obese fat fucks who will pay for the privilege of having a guaranteed assigned spot instead of having to stand in line all day for it. Madonna loves it while I sit on my fat bed-sored ass and snack on these Bacon Krispy Kreme Burgers during the show. :yes:

baconkryspy.jpg

This has to be the most horrific pix i 've ever seen and i saw a lot of Gaga pics & watched 2 girls one cup :/