Chicago 09-20-2012 ARE YOU READY?!

xoxoboi24

Migsjust, what is the clip on your signature with the girl and the ghost ? It looks sort of familiar and I am getting sick of trying to remember who the actress is and where I have seen it before. It looks great though, so many people that post on this forum have fantastic visuals and photos.

Hey thanks! It's from Repo! The genetic Opera, Chase the morning with Sarah Brightman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZcxUaPpZPM

Sorry for the subject change you guys, back on subject.... I wish I could go! Next tour I'm sure to go as i'll surely be back in Chicago by then, why doesnt she come to Iowa...I guess that question answers itself :lol:

I went to the show last night and have 8th row on the floor today. I'm so excited! Last night was great. She did Holiday and I had a blast. I bought tix last minute yesterday for yesterday's show so my seats weren't that great, but I'm so pumped for tonight. She didn't come on until 10:15 though! Is that the general time she's come on lately?

Guest FrozenEyes

It's frozen eyes! I opened everyones sig in another tab and that one came up in outdoorliving.com

:( That's sad. I've had that sig for several months without any problems. It's deleted!!!! So hopefully that's solved.

I went to the show last night and have 8th row on the floor today. I'm so excited! Last night was great. She did Holiday and I had a blast. I bought tix last minute yesterday for yesterday's show so my seats weren't that great, but I'm so pumped for tonight. She didn't come on until 10:15 though! Is that the general time she's come on lately?

OMG! I know!!!! I thought, bitch you better be worth it!!! Haha And it was! I'll have to post some pics and my thoughts maybe a little later tonight.

Monte posted a picture. It seems to have been during the Like A Virgin bit WITHOUT the guitar. That's strange cause that's not how I envisioned her performing it. All the better! I'm so excited to see the performance!

Monte posted a picture. It seems to have been during the Like A Virgin bit WITHOUT the guitar. That's strange cause that's not how I envisioned her performing it. All the better! I'm so excited to see the performance!

An acoustic/piano version of Love Spent?

2zhqjox.jpg

I never even thought of how WELL it would fit in that section. I kept thinking guitar/basque section a la sticky and sweet you must love me...

:wow:

I'm not going to bed till a video surfaces so one you bitches better get it! :lol:

Did people respond well to LS or just hardcore fans?

Honestly it seemed like it was just the hardcore fans getting into it. But the people that were into it were totally flipping out, including my friend and I lol. The version she peformed sounded like the acoustic version but even simpler. It was right after LAV during the corset tightening. I'm pretty sure she did the whole song, if not she only cut out one of the choruses when she repeats it twice. I was totally into the moment and can't completely remember. IT WAS AMAZING.

What a treat! The show really has gotten better since just when I first saw it in Yankee Stadium with Holiday and now Love Spent! They are placed perfectly. And I was definitely one of a few in my section who was going bananas when she started singing Love Spent. I fall in love more and more with Celebration, and Candy Shop, and Girl Gone Wild, and Gang Bang. simply a great show. need to see it one more time from the floor.

From Tribe

LOVE SPENT!

I could have died. She ended Like a Virgin and was lying on the floor at the foot of the triangle. I was wondering if the dancer had missed his cue and she was stranded there. And then she kicked in with Love Spent. HOLY SHIT! She sounded amazing. It worked so well with Like a Virgin. She didn't sing the entire song, but it was a good 2 minutes or longer and hit all the major sections of the song. It was BRILLIANT!

she did holiday as part of the monologue, then during the corset part, she did about 1:30 or 2:00 of love spent. there was money in her bra when she undressed so that was the tip off I guess. it was great!

BTW how is the Chicago crowd? was it as good as Toronto Philly or NY?

The wait for the video is KILLING me!