Madonna dedicates "Masterpiece" to Gaga. The ultimate diss? Discuss!

Apples388

Why does she want to be on stage with these people ? She invited Bieber on stage now Gaga ? They better build a new stage with reinforced steel to accommodate Gaga's lard ass !

I can't believe people are prepared to hand in their fan card over this. Ridiculous!

I'm sure we have all been through much worse as M fans and are still here supporting her, so to give up on her over this is pretty silly. You obviously are not a true fan and are reading way too much into this.

I think this moment was inevitable and I think it's a good idea, I too am sick of the warring and the trolling of everything Madonna related on the internet. Those little cunts have bastardised Madonna's legacy so if this actually takes place and casues 1/10th of the hate to stop, then it's a good thing. I think fans of both artists need to see the two of these women together, unified and to show the media and the world that they can both cohabit the music scene together. It has nothing to do with desperation on either part and maybe is a little stuntish but it's a good thing, I can't wait personally.

I am not a fan of Lady Gaga but agree with Rugby Guy on the trolling part. God, I am so sick of reading articles, blogs and facebook entries on Madonna and then having to read repetitive nasty comments by Little Monsters. It just gets so boring and predictable. I know it should not annoy me but reading their ill-informed comments on a legend like Madonna gets my blood boiling a bit. So, if this stops all the hatred etc, bring it on. Then, we can get back to just loving Madonna without having to reply to Little Monsters and they may get to like and respect Madonna along the way. Then, it would be a win-win situation. Just my view on it, I could be mistaken.

Ugh, them being on stage together isn't going to change shit and won't stop all the hating and feud.

Exactly. In fact it would fuel it. This is not a Madonna/Britney situation. They are rivals no matter how you take it. Madonna knows that as Lady Gaga knows that too. It doesn't matter who started this first but this is not going to stop this feud at all.

If Gaga embraces Madonna the mungsters will follower her like blind sheep and accept it.

I agree that they are lunatics and she can do no wrong for them, but this is the unacceptable ultimate thing for their idol to do in this gaga cult. I'm sure she takes their opinions first before accepting this "invitation". She will always play safe among her fanbase because they are everything for her.

That SNL garbage was enough. I don't want to see them on stage together, that would be so reductive of Madonna.

On the contrary it would be brilliant of Madonna to go ahead with that. We all know her sole purpose in potentially pursuing this is to have Gaga be recognised by millions as the awful, mediocre and hugely overrated performer that she is.

On the contrary it would be brilliant of Madonna to go ahead with that. We all know her sole purpose in potentially pursuing this is to have Gaga be recognised by millions as the awful, mediocre and hugely overrated performer that she is.

The media won't let Madonna pursuit this if this is her intentation. On the contrary, they would twist everything in Gorgon's favor no matter what they do on stage or out of it.

The media won't let Madonna pursuit this if this is her intentation. On the contrary, they would twist everything in Gorgon's favor no matter what they do on stage or out of it.

Exactly. On the surface, if they perform together, it would appear that they have both made nice. However, the culty munsters and circle of minions will continue to rip into M because Gags will continue to be passive aggressive. Don't forget that the wannabe displays similar behaviour towards other "threatening" artistes, magnified when it comes to M.

"I will sing with Madonna for Artpop, this is an orgasm ! I'm her imitation, for me she is such as a grandmother"- Lady Gaga on LittleMonsters.Com

Is that real? :lmao:

Being both a wonderful intellect with a spiritual conscience and the ego of a superbitch, Madonna destroys Gaga with a smile on her face. She's letting her fans now that you can call a spade a spade without being hateful. Let's face it, Madonna has always spoke intelligently about her adversaries while keeping her sense of humour in tact. It wasn't a compliment.

Guest Not4Pussies

I wish Madonna would just let it go. Reductive and the inclusion if BTW was enough. I think something was probably said to her recently that made her comment on Gaga again. I mean she only dedicated Masterpiece to EJ because he had just dissed her. Just seems so random and close enough to being pathetic.

"I will sing with Madonna for Artpop, this is an orgasm ! I'm her imitation, for me she is such as a grandmother"- Lady Gaga on LittleMonsters.Com

Is that real? :lmao:

I doubt this is real.

I wish Madonna would just let it go. Reductive and the inclusion if BTW was enough. I think something was probably said to her recently that made her comment on Gaga again. I mean she only dedicated Masterpiece to EJ because he had just dissed her. Just seems so random and close enough to being pathetic.

I wondered if that was the case myself, because why bring her up again now?

I hope that grandmother comment is real. It means the love/hate relationship is played up on by camp M and camp Gargoyle and it also means that Gargoyle is finally getting some backbone.

She still needs to die a slow and painful death though.

Guest bluejean

I bet Madonna hates Lady Guhguh working with all the people she works with.

And. How funny the way Madonna pronounces her name in that video like it's some sort of retarded baby saying it. Lady Guh guh :lol:

They run around the same circles, so who knows what Madonna may hear about stuff that Gaga says about her behind the scenes.

Exactly. It's highly unlikely BlahBlah is as innocent as she has her munsters believing. She damn sure ain't classy, we know that for a fact.

Still wish M would quit mentioning her publicly so that this peon wannabe can continue to fade away. This controversy was funny a year ago and still has its moments, but it's time for it all to end. M vs LG has overstayed its welcome.

I bet Madonna hates Lady Guhguh working with all the people she works with.

And. How funny the way Madonna pronounces her name in that video like it's some sort of retarded baby saying it. Lady Guh guh :lol:

Have Dolce & Gabbana worked with KaKa?