Confused about U.S. Golden Triangle

air1975

I bought the Icon Live Pass when the tickets were initially released. I bought tickets for the Washington DC concert using the LivePass. My questions are:

1. Do I have to do anything else (i.e. enter a specific contest) to put my name in the hat for Golden Triangle tickets

2. Are there other ways of getting a Golden Triangle ticket??

Many thanks !

Login to madonna.com and look at the "Icon Headlines" box under the ad for the madonna store on the right of the screen the week before the show and look for details to enter the pit contest for the show you are attending. It will tell you what to do.

If you haven't already won GT tickets through Ticketmaster or elsewhere, then Icon is pretty much your only chance (unless you're ridiculously lucky enough to get Guy's attention somehow and he gives you tickets). I won through Icon and they were only giving 10 passes away per show - US Iconers have a much better chance, since they're giving away around 100 double passes per show, which are excellent odds. Good luck!

Guest Not4Pussies

I'm torn, I have a great seat for the first LA show. Floor section, right in front of the tip of triangle. But I wanna try for pit tix through Icon and that's my only chance. I don't know what to doooooo.....

I'm torn, I have a great seat for the first LA show. Floor section, right in front of the tip of triangle. But I wanna try for pit tix through Icon and that's my only chance. I don't know what to doooooo.....

SWEET Seats!!!

You have AMAZING seats. There are some (many) in Europe who would argue that it would be better to stay there than go into the pit. I guess you have to ask yourself whether you want to see the whole show from the front (including the amazing choreography and other action that takes place on the triangle) or whether you want to be surrounded by the action, but forced to watch a reasonable chunk of the show from behind (or miss out on seeing it completely, if you're in the front row of the pit). I'm glad I got to see it from both vantage points, but I do think that if I'd missed out on being in the pit, I would have been really, really disappointed. Maybe let fate decide - if you're meant to be in the pit, you'll win tickets.....

I was on the other side of the tip (in the GT) and i gotta say i think your seats are even better..you will see the whole show as it should be seen :)

Guest Not4Pussies

i dont know what to do guys.

LA is having two shows, I only have a ticket for the first show.

I always try to go to all of her LA shows but this time I only have a ticket for one of the shows.

Being in the pit would be an amazing experience but at the same time I keep thinking

how good of a seat I already have.

i feel like Sophie's Choice. golden vagina or floor seats.

i dont know what to do guys.

LA is having two shows, I only have a ticket for the first show.

I always try to go to all of her LA shows but this time I only have a ticket for one of the shows.

Being in the pit would be an amazing experience but at the same time I keep thinking

how good of a seat I already have.

i feel like Sophie's Choice. golden vagina or floor seats.

I would use the ticket you already have for the LA date, and try to get into the pit for the one you don't have tickets for via Guy Oseary...Getting pit tickets it's a matter of luck, so you may end up not getting pit tickets even if you want to, so just hold on to that amazing seat you have and hope to get pit tickets for the other date...you really have nothing to lose there :)

Sorry if been asked/answered in a diff thread but for people who have won through twitter did you only need to send one tweet describing why you should win or multiple times?

Sorry if been asked/answered in a diff thread but for people who have won through twitter did you only need to send one tweet describing why you should win or multiple times?

I won it through 1 tweet, but you can tell there is a lot of people begging and they also score some tickets, not sure what is Guy's criteria though...i'm sure he gets hundreds if not thousands of messages per night

ooh, and for winning pit tickets thru Guy Oseary on twitter or other means. what if you already have floor/seats. Do those get voided or can you sell them if you've won pit tickets?

As far as I know, Guy gives tickets + wristbands. Icon only gives wristbands, so you will still need your ticket (you need a ticket to participate to begin with). I have no idea about Material Girl competition.

I won it through 1 tweet, but you can tell there is a lot of people begging and they also score some tickets, not sure what is Guy's criteria though...i'm sure he gets hundreds if not thousands of messages per night

Thanks for info. Lol, yes I noticed the begging, I'm only doing one tweet as well. I think icon chances are much better from what I've seen.