Toronto; September 12 and 13 at Air Canada Center

jayaredee

I'm speechless right now . What a show !!!! I was in the golden triangle and I got to sing the lat part of like a Prayer with her !!! While I was singing I was super excited and she told me to slow down..... So funny and I got to sing the rest of the show !!

I'm in heaven right now and need a video !!!!

More to come later

Madonna's facebook page uploaded a pic with you! -link- And Guy Oseary's twitter too! -link-

408317_10151230624984402_603847344_n.jpg

la bandera Dominicana! you make so proud manito! :inlove:

WOW WOW Holiday is just getting better and better!!@!! It.'s getting a full choreography i think

EPIC Holiday tonite...seems like the crows was 10 times better ans she LOVED it>

Never thought about it before...but Rocco is standing right behind her every night when she says fuck and motherfuckers A LOT, or talking about getting naked :)

Not to mention her kids are backstage when she's showing her ass during LAV. LOL.

Wonder if she's having a talk with him about what's going on ontage. He seemed pretty comfortable last night during her speech.

^ I noticed that :laugh: She's all FUCK YEAH as Rocco shimmies away like whatevs. I'm sure she has the "This is for my job, not for real life" speech down pat with those kidz.

Anyone know what was printed on her back for last night's show? Back to No Fear?

Hello

I'm more calm down now. I still cannot believe she went to my side during Like a Prayer and she looked at me and put the microphone to me for sing Like a Prayer... during those seconds I went to heaven and came back ..... she was smiling as I was accelerated and she with her hand asked me to slow down to keep the song on note. After that I just saw my friend and my BF and started screaming the hell out of me !

I enjoy every song and the show flow perfect. BF loved the show as well as my female friends.... She didnt know any song from MDNA beside Give me all your luvin' but the only song she felt like bored was I'm a Sinner and it was very funny as she went to get a drink and she was like walking and texting and stumbled with Brahim and her cel felt. He pick up her and my friend said Thanks and continue but another girl that was right next to us in the GT was with her and she frozed as she knew who he was. So my friend came back and told me : who the fuck is Brantin or bramin? jajaja .. I asked her Brahim ? and told her who he was. The other girl was in shock because he saw her jajajajajaj I was like >> whatt??? He is not madonna !!!

Highlights for me : Opening INTRO and GGW and the first section, TUTR sooo much energy and I loveee that song and Like a Prayer!