The DVD

Guest bluejean

I think most official cd/dvd covers for pretty much all artists aren't that great compared to some of the incredible work fans do.

Take a visit to coverlandia, etc. and some of the work amateurs/budding pro graphic artists are doing is far superior to the work these "professional" artistic directors are doing...or the choices being made by the artists and their managers themselves.

I look at my itunes laid out with the official covers vs. changing up to un-official artwork, and the layout of looking at all your albums (esp. with the new itunes) is night and day...

Edited by VogueMusic

CONFIRMED!!!

This picture will be used for the MDNA Tour DVD cover!!

mdna_38.jpg

What do you think? I think it looks absolutely fabulous! Best picture of the tour!! :inlove:

Nobody Knows Me is a great idea but not with "TOO OLD Madonna" on the cover.... Hell No.

Nobody Knows Me is a great idea but not with "TOO OLD Madonna" on the cover.... Hell No.

which is why it's even more perfect!

but they wont do that.

i think it'll be the cover of the tour book like fighting spirit pointed out. really beautiful but if the cover is from the NKM backdrop it'll be controversial again and maybe even people who normally aren't her audience will pick it up, and heck, maybe even try it, cuz it's a daring cover especially because it's from madonna, and people often think she would be too narcissistic to dare to release a cover with "too old" (or "madonna steals baby") on it. that's why I think she should go for that one..

I wonder if we'll be able to watch before the DVD/BR release. CT and S&ST were broadcasted before their release. She makes a lot of money with those deals!

I'll be downloading this as soon as available! :roadrunner:

Guest bluejean

Well I think the cover should definately be from the first section! It's her most signature look of this era!...Vogue would be good too, but I feel it's too much of a revision of her old stuff!

Agree 100%