The DVD

Guest bluejean

We are so fucking demanding as fans! It's just that it's too good and yes, I agree, I want to hear her interviewed about the concept of the tour and how it evolved. This era is very celebratory (with her 30 years and the whole Superbowl and MDNA having all these different elements from her past, her referencing Erotica/Sex era at her age and the tour juste being so awesome) that they could really make the DVD worthwhile considering they DIDN'T push the album and everything else that let us down in that department. Guy said this era was for the true fans. I hope they make the DVD a killer compilation of the whole era! It can be done and it's not difficult when you have so much to cover. The last thing I want is a fucking GMAYL performance of all the lucky assholes in the PIT in Miami...sorry but if that's the extra included with a 30 minute behind the scenes, it will be a bit of a let down.

Preach Sistah!

Tweet Guy you're ideas please :lmao:

I want to hear what SHE has to say & see more of HER, I don't give a fuck about fans recording themselves for GMAYL. :lol:

well if she wasnt filming to begin with, I guess it was too late once controversy came...

i can't believe NOTHING was filmed though. i'm sure some of it was, even just in case.. i'd love to hear her comments about it afterwards (if they were not thinking about actually capturing it all at the moment), but it wouldve been better to actually see what the whole MDNA team has gone through in some of those situations especially marine le pen, russia, and pussy riot. it's all so interesting compared to any other tour documentary ever released. often artists are desperate to somehow make it appear more intersting, but here with MDNA it all came organically, most controversial tour EVER. PERIOD. I hope they milk the tour any way they can (with a documentary, a dvd, i don't know.. anything really.. I mean madonna herself doesnt even really have to do that much extra for it, just give the "ok" to filmed footage and a "no" to what she doesnt want us to see.). if they didnt document anything at all other than the show itself I really think they missed a HUGE opportunity.

i can't believe NOTHING was filmed though. i'm sure some of it was, even just in case.. i'd love to hear her comments about it, but it wouldve been better to actually see what the whole MDNA team has gone through in some of those situations especially marine le pen, russia, and pussy riot. it's all so interesting compared to any other tour documentary. if they didnt document anything at all other than the show itself I really think they missed a HUGE opportunity.

I'm sure the crew also have experiences after those controversial moments where they had people calling them (family,friends etc...) strangers being vocal to them when they were going from the venue to their buses...I mean it could be a great documentary but what would the consensus be on this forum...

Would you rather have a documentary that omits performances but captures all these great controversial moments

OR

A full concert DVD with all the performances?

Idk...I think I'd prefer the DVD cause after all we already have all those moments captured on YouTube and the chances that we'll get her interviewed about them is slim. I can see her speaking about them in the same way she did during IGTTYAS, but who knows...

why is it the one or the other? why can't we have both? trust me, a documentary on such controversies WILL sell even without much footage of the show itself. madonna is still a very fascinating and interesting person to lovers AND (especially) haters. the controversies itself in the media prove that.

why is it the one or the other? why can't we have both? trust me, a documentary on such controversies WILL sell even without much footage of the show itself. madonna is still a very fascinating and interesting person to lovers AND (especially) haters. the controversies itself in the media prove that.

Well aren't we all still waiting on the reinvention tour and the blond ambition? Trust me, I'm agreeing with you but it seems it just doesn't work out that way...

But there is film...at least by Guy....and wasn't Brahim filming some of the soundchecks in Europe. Plus there was the Making of MDNA....so obviously someone is filming something, at least enough to make a behind the scenes like Confessions and S&S.

But there is film...at least by Guy....and wasn't Brahim filming some of the soundchecks in Europe. Plus there was the Making of MDNA....so obviously someone is filming something, at least enough to make a behind the scenes like Confessions and S&S.

I'll love something like that :wow:

I hope there will be

Full performance

Tour documentary 45min material about things that happened durring tour like le pen, russia, nipple,beautifull killer, j taime, love spent and such..nothing special, just edited material recorded durring shows - they record everything

And CD

Thats all

So

am i modest? Sure.

Hopefully we will get additionally a documentary where she also comments on some scandalous behaviours on tour or expresses her opinion (although she did) about the Paris Gig. I want to know more about the dancers too, especially Chaz, Brahim and the black dancer wearing a peacock dress :D

We all better start tweetin Guy those great ideas!

We need a seperate blog page where we could create a specific outline of the fans best ideas. 5-6 different points, with half being obvious (CD/DVD, behind the scenes, FULL concert show) and the others being more specifically tailored for the controversies on the tour and adding videos and/or backdrops from the tour and the Superbowl...I'd say direct him here...but not everyone's been so nice to Guy on here and I don't want to squander our chances to get what we want.

Wow that's a great idea. He did get a lot of shit from fans, I hope he didn't read it.

He seems to aapreciate MNation so hopefully he reads some threads here.

Guy Oseary is a wonderful manager. He does everything he can and can not to support the greatest artist that ever lived.

But I do believe they need to listen the fans more. And apparently he's talking to the fans at the shows, which is great! And a thread of ideas would be awesome! I have my mind full of ideas! Mostly for MDNA promotion, that wouldnt help anymore, but anyway, I would love to hear your opinions and ideas.

Guest Not4Pussies

i highly doubt there will be an actual documentary. we would have known by now.

for RIT everyone knew and was aware of all the cameras following her around.

the tour is about to end, if there was a doc in the making, we would be aware of it by now

i think we will get just get bonus behind the scenes footage like we got for Confessions and S&S dvds

or maybe, we will just get this

Inside The DNA Of MDNA

as an extra...lol

Guest bluejean

I'll be satisfied with the show alone to be honest. Anything extra will be a bonus. We already got the Justify My Love and Nobody Knows Me videos. Don't really care if there's a CD, they can never do this show justice on a single disc. I always play the DVD rips, not the CD's which are just a gimmick really.

so is interscope handling this release as well?

I suppose so.

Madonna's Interscope deal is for 3 studio albums, but I assume they will also handle all other releases (singles, live albums, concert films) until the contract expires, just like Warner did.

Inside the DNA of MDNA was great but too short. It shows that they have been filming since very the beginning of the tour.

Long version of it would be great!

they better release this in Blu-ray please and with a good cover, not like the awful S&S one, the RIT and CT covers are amazing.

I'm Going To Tell You A Secret cover is depressingly ugly and horrible. This, along with the Celebration cover, are two of the worst covers of her career IMO.

But yeah, even though I liked the S&S cover, it would be great to see an epic shot of her. I kinda feel they will use the outro of I Don't Give A as a cover pic.