The DVD

Guest bluejean

From that cheap and generic Candy Shop opener to the visionary MOVIE that is Girl Gone Wild...

From that crappy rock version of Borderline to the pretty awesome rockier version of Turn Up the Radio...

From Give it 2 Me's boredom to Celebration's elation...

From Hung Up to HUNG UP...

From yet another rendition of Ray of Light, Music and La Isla Bonita to reinventing Like a Virgin, Open Your Heart and Express Yourself...

From Madonna parading around on stage without any drama, life in her bones and looking bored to Madonna becoming the best drag queen version of herself - sassy, vital, angry.

CANNOT WAIT.

Rio would be great. The surroundings of the venue would look awesome on screen!

8684.jpg

from news of Madonna

BREAKING NEWS :

INTERSCOPE HAS CONFIRMED !!!!!!! 2 DVD ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED NEXT YEAR.......MDNA TOUR LIVE FROM PARIS AND MDNA SPECIAL DOCUMENTARY.....

THE SHOW IN RIO WILL BE FILMED BY SKY AND MAYBE, WILL BE ON AIR THE SAME NIGHT MADONNA PERFORMS

Looks fake to me.

Well i don't care what they put on the DVD but please let that RIO broadcast happens!!!! Imagine the jumping crowds and multiple faints MJ style :dramatic:

But surely we wouldn't be guessing where the DVD is going to be filmed if it had already been recorded from Pairs? I remember seeing photos of the stadium in Paris displaying signs saying the show was being filmed but I figured it was a short promo type of filming because the pictures I saw didn't even show many cameras or rigging within the stadium (or at least what we'd come to expect). Unless I'm mistaken and someone from the Paris show can correct me?

I saw that too. I wouldnt mind Paris, she never did and the show was hot. TITIDONNA was in full mode!

But if I recall some people told they didnt filmed the whole show. Is that true? Maybe it will be only some performances like TOD and IGTTYAS. No! :scared:

In Paris they only did some camera tests, not all the songs were filmed and the cameras weren't even in hd. I believe we'll get MSG since she added a second show. It's a pity because we'll loose the big stage. I still hope they do Rio but who knows.

• 3 weeks later...

The Mayor of MedellĂ­n just confirmed that the DVD will be recorded at Estadio Atanasio Girardot on november 28 and 29

546870_10151152161518823_1587556034_n.jpg

I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!! I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!!!!

Guest bluejean

I'm not convinced we're getting more than one show. I mean the differences will be minimal anyway. I'd really have loved them to have filmed a US show with Holiday, I am guessing that will not make the DVD now.

Who knows though. Surely Paris must have been filmed for some purpose?

The Mayor of MedellĂ­n just confirmed that the DVD will be recorded at Estadio Atanasio Girardot on november 28 and 29

546870_10151152161518823_1587556034_n.jpg

I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!! I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!!!!

SO she is keeping the Drugs Theme? First MDMA then the Golden Triangle and Now MDNA Tour Live From Colombia. Clever.