Golden Circle in the US?

MCHL

I hope I'm not being a :janetflop: by asking this, but why do American shows all have a reserved seat system, even the floor? Why can't we utilize the Golden Circle/Early Entry etc. that's in place in International shows? It seems much more fair and gives real fans chance to be super-up close without relying on Ticketmaster's random chance tickets or paying your firstborn.

I hope I'm not being a :janetflop: by asking this, but why do American shows all have a reserved seat system, even the floor? Why can't we utilize the Golden Circle/Early Entry etc. that's in place in International shows? It seems much more fair and gives real fans chance to be super-up close without relying on Ticketmaster's random chance tickets or paying your firstborn.

Umm America sucks. That's the only real answer.

I suppose it's all based on the money factor. With the seating ststem they can sell floor tickets for the highest prices due to the fact that they guarantee that you will be close to the stage whereas general admission tickets all have the same, yet much lower, price (around 90-100 EUR) and do not guarantee that you will end up being close to the stage.

In Europe with the Golden Circle they at least guarantee that you will end up in an area that is much closer to the stage but the difference in price between the Golden Circle and the other half of the floor is only about 15 EUR, at least in most European markets.

Plenty of artists and bands have general admission shows, though.

In big venues? Cause I don't think I have heard of anyone having something like that at the Staples.

The reserved seats on the floor is amazing. You buy a seat and you don't have to wait all day. I hate GA, people stepping allover you pushing, shoving, can't go anywhere without loosing your spot.

It's much nicer to just have a drink with your friends and go to the seat when the show actually starts.

I'd DIE if I win a ticket for the golden circle! *_* Let's just say my seats are not that expensive this time around...anyway I hope that material girl contest works... even though I know I have more chances of getting struck by lighting than getting in the golden circle :lol:

I'd DIE if I win a ticket for the golden circle! *_* Let's just say my seats are not that expensive this time around...anyway I hope that material girl contest works... even though I know I have more chances of getting struck by lighting than getting in the golden circle :lol:

You mean Golden Triangle ?