NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

Um, so does anybody have anything to share about the Nice show? :newspaper:

It was the bees knees.

The dogs bollocks.

It took my breath away.

Madonna seemed super happy and ready to party!

Um, so does anybody have anything to share about the Nice show? :newspaper:

Again she gave people and the world another Performance of Life. Each show is the same and yet it's different everytime. Her energy is amazing and being able to experience this from the Golden Triangle simply gave me chills after having attended the show twice before but from a GC vantage point (still amazing). Seeing Madonna's face so close is something else, seeing her smile so close is something else. Her body and her face are simply perfection. When u see her in the flesh she doesn't look nearly as bulky or roidy as she might come off when she's photographed from certain angles. Like she said in 1990 with a cup of tea in her hands *I am my own work of art* :dramatic: By the way she sang beautifully and live 90% of the songs. Even TUTR was nicer than the usual

I know who I have to thank for this opportunity and I'd like to disoblige with this person in a more physical way in the future :gent: Like let me give u a big hug a la Pud Wacker Papi.

Then I met GU and he told me about his little adventure at 4 in the morning on the day of the concert. When he told me I was on the train to Nice and I thought he was joking then I saw him at the show and I realised he wasn't joking at all :rotfl:

My face is almost completely back to normal now. I've washed the blood from my clothes thankfully. :lmao:

:lmao:

and the funny thing is that the day before he was sending me messages about being aware of mugging episodes in the city of Nice

By the way I wasn't expecting to find another city like Milan weatherwise..... about 40 C degrees amd 90% humidity. It was insane. People that had nothing on were dripping with perspiration and Madonna was on that stage at 54 with all that leather on, dancing her ass off (to the rythm of another sold out gig to add to her bank balance :dramatic: , there wasn't a single empty spot in sight except *gaga's asszit* that secretly came to check the show).

ok did i miss something???

Long, boring story. Yet another dramatic moment in my craziest year of living...

On the good side I met XXL at MDNA in Nice. Very nice guy and now the first mnationer ever to meet me. :lmao:

Long, boring story. Yet another dramatic moment in my craziest year of living...

On the good side I met XXL at MDNA in Nice. Very nice guy and now the first mnationer ever to meet me. :lmao:

oh so ur not a figment of my imagination then! woot

You are living proof that I am a fantasy and not a fantasist. :dead:

I think if you met 12:51 you too would get along instantly. Like you'd confirm to each other SOME of the things that you say about each other. I must say GU is not as up his own ass or vain as some people on here imagine him to be. There's a lot of pretence and building up a character in his GU online version and I mean this in a positive sense. When I saw him I think I told him: "Glad you're not posing and pouting like in that pic on your board profile, I was almost expecting you to" instead I found a completely different person (candid and sweet) and CUBB (or was it 12:51 when he made that thread about his imaginary bumping into GU at the local supermarket) once said something about GU and he was right about it but that's about it :laugh:

:rotfl: It's really funny to hear that. Do you think I'm effeminate or camp? I think everybody here thinks I am. You're very polite and well spoken. I love Italians. :inlove: I met a beautiful boy from Milano today. Sigh.

:rotfl: It's really funny to hear that. Do you think I'm effeminate or camp? I think everybody here thinks I am. You're very polite and well spoken. I love Italians. :inlove: I met a beautiful boy from Milano today. Sigh.

Not particularly. Anyway what a show uh :inlove:

Again she gave people and the world another Performance of Life. Each show is the same and yet it's different everytime. Her energy is amazing and being able to experience this from the Golden Triangle simply gave me chills after having attended the show twice before but from a GC vantage point (still amazing). Seeing Madonna's face so close is something else, seeing her smile so close is something else. Her body and her face are simply perfection. When u see her in the flesh she doesn't look nearly as bulky or roidy as she might come off when she's photographed from certain angles. Like she said in 1990 with a cup of tea in her hands *I am my own work of art* :dramatic: By the way she sang beautifully and live 90% of the songs. Even TUTR was nicer than the usual

I know who I have to thank for this opportunity and I'd like to disoblige with this person in a more physical way in the future :gent: Like let me give u a big hug a la Pud Wacker Papi.

Then I met GU and he told me about his little adventure at 4 in the morning on the day of the concert. When he told me I was on the train to Nice and I thought he was joking then I saw him at the show and I realised he wasn't joking at all :rotfl:

:kiss2::horn: