NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

Thought I saw u going for a slash or drink coming out of golden vagina after lmfao finished in greenish coloured T-shirt

Hope u enjoyed

Nice nice photos

Ha that was probably me! Where were you then?

Golden circle left side up front near video screens-Was most happy to see a nation member in triangle quarters,It must have been quite the experience amongst the chosen few :)

Yes it was brilliant. Saw a few girls fainting and being carried away which is terrible. At times felt the entire audience looking at me like 'you bitch!'. I also thought I heard somebody shouting 'GU!!!' and loled.

Whatever. I'm not even sure if I wanna go to NYC now. My friend just got back after going there and visiting family in Baltimore or something. She said the flights were really shitty. Plus somebody just got shot. Worst of all I'd be within 250 miles of Miguel/Horrida.

Oh get over yourself Sir Gugu, that was just a joke, wasn't quite necessary to go there with me was it? Obviously you went to the show, we're just giving you a hard time, why so sensitive? You really are a delicate flower.

Plus no one gives a shit if you're coming to the Big Apple or not :lol: Stay in England, make up some fairy tales about straight guys, and enjoy the weather; I hear it's phenomenal.

Whatever, slugface. :lol: Don't you get bored of it though? The same thing over and over? Wouldn't you rather have a REAL conversation. I have a sense of humour but one that needs a fresh bite here and there.

Bitch, learn to embrace your role as the Elton John to my Madonna. Following me around recycling the same jokes about me while desperately wanting to be in my company (but refusing to admit it to your audience) while I let you carry on. Sorry, but the comparison is actually a case of hitting the nail on the head. I can take a beating (in more ways than one) but its boring when it's just the same one over and over again.

For you to be Madonna, you'd have to be successful, witty, awesome, female, confident. You are not.

For me to be Elton, I'd have to be fat, ugly, over 60, married, a musician, self-loathing, dentally challenged, and English. I am not.

Let's stop living vicariously through celebrities and learn to leave the insults to a time when they're more appropriate, no? You're the one making personal slams at me, I was just making light of Whoopie's equally light joke. Yet here we are again. Evidently this all bothers you more than what your silly protests claim.

No one here is particularly obsessed with you. I know that's so badly what you want to believe, but we're not. That'd be like me claiming everyone on The Other Shore is obsesssed with me, since I'm all they speak about. But I know better.

You just are a huge source of entertainment here. Like PBG, Spazz, Lucky Guy, and Vanity Bonet. :)

For you to be Madonna, you'd have to be successful, witty, awesome, female, confident. You are not.

For me to be Elton, I'd have to be fat, ugly, over 60, married, a musician, self-loathing, dentally challenged, and English. I am not.

Let's stop living vicariously through celebrities and learn to leave the insults to a time when they're more appropriate, no? You're the one making personal slams at me, I was just making light of Whoopie's equally light joke. Yet here we are again. Evidently this all bothers you more than what your silly protests claim.

No one here is particularly obsessed with you. I know that's so badly what you want to believe, but we're not. That'd be like me claiming everyone on The Other Shore is obsesssed with me, since I'm all they speak about. But I know better.

You just are a huge source of entertainment here. Like PBG, Spazz, Lucky Guy, and Vanity Bonet. :)

Why though? I'm not a cartoon character. Maybe they are a bit obsessed with you on the other shore. Let them spout their nastiness if that makes them tick. I do jibe you equally but there's a limit. It gets boring. I feel like a cardboard cutout sometimes and right now that doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm a bit delirious right now. Probably need sleep. :lmao:

Why though? I'm not a cartoon character. Maybe they are a bit obsessed with you on the other shore. Let them spout their nastiness if that makes them tick.

I do.

I do jibe you equally but there's a limit.

Well the jibe given should fit the jibe received, shouldn't it?

For the record I wasn't saying that you looked anything like Elton, but I've just realised that Judge Judy does.

Well, Judge Judy is old, all old ppl start to look alike after awhile. But Judith is very fit and petite (Elton is a fat moose), Judith has great teeth (does Elton ever brush his teeth? Someone find out), Judith is a loving mother and wife who did respectable, trailblazing work for 4 decades (Elton is continually making a joke of his legacy with his classless outbursts). They are miles apart. Not to mention Judith is smart as a whip and would NEVER insult Madonna - a woman after Judy's heart if I ever saw 1. :)