NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

- During the audience "sing-along" part in Like a Prayer, she took a cowboy hat with the Italian flag painted on it off someone in the audience and wore it for a couple of minuted before chucking it back into the audience.

556477_10151047032332979_930485958_n.jpg

I want an explanation for replacing the swastika! Was she wrong about Le Pen? Is she afraid of something? Never seen her do this, and I'm not liking!

OMG calm down. She knows what she is doing.

Guest pedrohdi

No. I got the irony...

I really just don't understand why people are constantly looking for something to complain about without doing something positive in return.

so please, let me know what you consider positive so the next time i won't offend your sensitive nature!

Guest pedrohdi

OMG calm down. She knows what she is doing.

I'm sure she knows, but don't and would like to. don´t understand all the fuss about it. I really would love to understand why the swastika was replaced and expressed it here. Didn´t know that we were only allowed to express what some posters here find interesting or positive!

I'm sure she knows, but don't and would like to. don´t understand all the fuss about it. I really would love to understand why the swastika was replaced and expressed it here. Didn´t know that we were only allowed to express what some posters here find interesting or positive!

Because she is a human being too and maybe she was advised that this is the best to do it. She kept the original video in the first France show anyway. The question mark is rather another irony on Marine Le Pen like: should we believe that Madonna doesn't feel the same about her? Question mark and then the swastika sign in the following second ;)

Because she is a human being too and maybe she was advised that this is the best to do it. She kept the original video in the first France show anyway. The question mark is rather another irony on Marine Le Pen like: should we believe that Madonna doesn't feel the same about her? Question mark and then the swastika sign in the following second ;)

She may have been advised against it to protect the croud and her dancers.

http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/madonna-swastika-marine-pen-307/

Madonna turns swastika into question mark, Marine Le Pen gains moral 'victory'

Published: 22 August, 2012, 18:42

singer-ehrmann-stadium.n.jpg

Madonna performs at the Charles Ehrmann stadium (AFP Photo / Valery Hache)

During her last concert in Europe, in the South of France, Madonna finally dropped a swastika superimposed on an image of the far-right politician Marine Le Pen, following legal threats from the National Front Party leader.

­Although the video that accompanied the pop diva’s performance of "Nobody Knows Me" still featured France’s National Front leader, Marine Le Pen, the swastika that used to flash on the politician's forehead was replaced with a question mark.

The appearance of the Nazi emblem during Madonna's Paris performance last month caused outrage among members of the party. They launched legal action against the singer and threatened to return to the courts should she use it again.

This looked like an amazing AMAZING show ! Can't wait for the AUS US leg !

best directed show since the GS.

It baffles me completely that the press doesn't zoom in on this aspect of her show. MDNA is really live CINEMA.

Even if ur left wanting more hits, the fact that a pop star of her mainstream magnitude sets out 2 still intimidate her audience

after 30 years of top 40 radio is a testament 2 her vitality as an artist.

I totally agree!

And i think the question mark is even more effective than the swastika itself, adn it's a smart move. Of course that stupid Marine doesn't get it.

By the time she replaced the swastika THE WHOLE WORLD associated it with Marine Le Pen..question mark was a very tongue in cheek move. People who say she is a coward are the same who blamed her for putting the swastika in the frst place and she did more concerning the matter than any other band or pop artist did including french ones who are rather silent on the subject.

Guest Not4Pussies

amazing. She doesn't rise to his bait. She has a sense of humor, forgives and keeps on walking. Thats what I like to call class.

i am looking for nice , kind , bitufle and big heart girl . ilike chubby girl lol i dunno why i just do . i dont like girl that is bones . she must be CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!!! no hair on body , and nice smell pussy!!!!!!!!!

i am looking for serious relationship , i wana love

amazing. She doesn't rise to his bait. She has a sense of humor, forgives and keeps on walking. Thats what I like to call class.

Actually, I think she was being kind of tongue in cheek - especially when she said she knows he is "a fan of the song", after she whipped his ass with it at the Golden Globes.

As for the missing swastika, I am a little disappointed she removed it, but it's such a small detail and perhaps it was for safety reasons. Hopefully it will return in America as I hate a censored show...not that most Americans will know who Le Pen is or why her views are considered in alignment with the Third Reich.