NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

424184_4577497322455_37248949_n.jpg

There seems to be some empty space left to the steel tower...I'm disappointed, she should have cancelled the show.

And what is with that aftershow party in Monaco? Act your age, Madonna!

The place was crowded indeed (well, maybe not the best crowd)... even though not completely full !

Back in 1990 for the Blond Ambtion, she "only" sold 25 000 tickets... I think that she sold in 2012 the same as fot the S&ST (something between 30 000 et 35 000 ?)

This review states that nearly 50,000 people were at the show :ohmy: It also seems positive.

Aprés son concert au Stade de France à Paris le 14 juillet dernier, Madonna était de retour hier pour présenter, entre 2 polémiques, son show à Nice... Nous y étions.

C'est Nice qui a été choisi pour clôturer la partie Européenne de la tournée mondiale "M.D.N.A" de Madonna...

Et c'est un réel battage médiatique qui s'effectue depuis des semaines à l'encontre de la Star :

Entre sa vision du Front National et un showcase à l'Olympia (beaucoup trop court pour certains), la madone nous a montré hier qu'elle n'avait rien perdu : ni en énergie, ni en provocation et encore moins en professionnalisme....

17h15 : Ouverture des portes pour les nombreux fans qui attendent depuis des heures (voir même la veille) sous un soleil dépassant les 35 degrés. Sur scène les " balances" ont débuté par le titre "Célébration" avec une madone méconnaissable, et pour cause, la dame porte une cagoule jaune... Pourquoi ? Se protéger du Soleil ? peut-être... mais nous connaitrons la raison un peu plus tard...

La chanteuse disparait ensuite pour laisser son public "rôtir" tranquillement en pelouse et sur les gradins.

Le stade se rempli doucement.. mais sûrement dans quelques heures prés de 50 000 personnes seront présentes.

20h15 : Le sol vibre, la scène s'illumine...

Ce n'est pas Madonna mais le groupe LMFAO !

"The Party Rockin" commence avec ce groupe délirant :

C'est psychédélique, fluo et irrésistiblement dansant.

Au bout d'une heure, les LMFAO tirent leur révérence (en slip laminé et léopard, svp) sur le tube " Sexy and i know it".

Le public se calme et attend patiemment l'arrivée de la diva.

Dans le carré VIP, Jean-Paul Gaultier est présent.

Souriant le couturier échange quelques mots avec la foule, discute avec Steven Klein, le "photographe des stars"... L'occasion de m'approcher pour une petite photo souvenir avec le célèbre créateur.

22h08 : La chaleur est toujours aussi présente pour les 50 000 spectateurs, la tension monte et enfin les lumières s'éteignent...

Le sol vibre...

Le show peut commencer !

Et c'est une Madonna intemporelle qui apparait pour nous proposer 2 heures d'un show exceptionnel et identique, à la minute prés, à celui du 14 juillet à Paris.

Enfin, presque identique car certains détails ont changé :

Lors de l'interlude ou apparaissait le visage de Marine Lepen, la fameuse croix "polémique" a été remplacée par un point d'interrogation...

Chacun pourra en faire les conclusions qu'il voudra.

Lors de l'interprétation de son tube " Like a virgin", la star apparait avec une cagoule jaune sur la tête et les inscriptions " Free Pussy Riot" sur les bras :

Une manière pour protester et demander la libération de ces 3 jeunes femmes russes emprisonnées, qui ont manifesté dénudées contre le régime de Vladimir Putin.

Oui, Madonna prône "liberté, égalité, fraternité"... Ou est le mal ?

Elle en profite également pour répondre aux attaques d'un certain Elton John.

Ce dernier (jaloux ?) l'a ouvertement injurié par médias interposés en critiquant sa musique, son look et sa carrière.

La reine de la pop a donc dédicacé son titre "Masterpiece" (pour qui elle a reçu le prix de la meilleure chanson de film) à Sir Elton John (qui lui, également nominé, avait protester de ne pas avoir gagner le trophé en question).

La chanteuse multi-facettes n'a pas changé :

Depuis ses débuts il y a plus de 30 ans, elle ose dire tout haut ce que nombreux pensent tout bas... Et Madonna on l'aime vraiment comme ça !

00h05 : les 2 heures de ce show spectaculaire se terminent par «Célébration ».

Déjà...

Et la Reine de la Pop nous quitte simplement par un « Good Night France! ».

Et effectivement, plus que bonne, la nuit fut exceptionnelle grâce aux multiples talents de cette ultime Star mondiale si critiquée... mais si adulée.

Infatigable, Madonna a fini la nuit sur les danceflloors du "Monaco Billionaire" !

En plus d'une carriere hors du commun, La reine de la pop semble avoir la jeunesse éternelle...

On peut donc parier qu'il faudra encore compter sur Madonna ces 20 prochaines années !

(Photos : Davy MOISSON)

http://www.maritima....onne-quoi-.html

^ It is pretty positive. Says John Paul Gaultier and Steven Klein were in attendance.

And: "Madonna showed us yesterday that she had not lost neither power, nor even less provocation and professionalism."

Says she's timeless and they can depend on her for another 20 years.

Guest pedrohdi

I want an explanation for replacing the swastika! Was she wrong about Le Pen? Is she afraid of something? Never seen her do this, and I'm not liking!

I want an explanation for replacing the swastika! Was she wrong about Le Pen? Is she afraid of something? Never seen her do this, and I'm not liking!

OMG I have cry.

Well when I saw her in Monaco last night I asked her if she was wrong about le pen. She said that she was, she hated herself and regretted everything. She said that she was afraid of her fans thinking she was compromising her integrity and also elton johns anal flaps. You can sleep well now. :D

Hahahahhaha

But seriously I highly doubt someone as big as Madonna could make a claim as stong as labelling someone a nazi without having a strong basis, remember Madonna has many French friends, most of the dancers on her tour are of French descent and her current partner is an Algerian living in France! Nobody would want to mess with ANY country's National Front without being entirely sure! I actually think she's wise to of removed the swastika at last nights show as the area the show was in has many supporters and whilst Madonna might me safe, innocent spectators might not!

It's true. She made her point and maybe she doesn't want I add more fuel to the fire. Hopefully she targets the US political system. I'd die happy! We need it badly so they can talk more shit about M while M drags their disgusting names in the dirt,

I don't know what the correct term in English is but usually when a complaint is being investigated bureaucracy comes in2 play until it's officially deemed admittable and all media/publications on which the complaint is based is suspended effective immediately.

I think such is the case here :fag:

Guest Not4Pussies

LOL calm yourself.

this and your constant need of wanting to know exactly how many tickets she sells for every concert are quite dramatic.

Guest pedrohdi

LOL calm yourself.

this and your constant need of wanting to know exactly how many tickets she sells for every concert are quite dramatic.

Sure, lets talk about brahim's ass, or if lola is smoking, or how hot the dancers are.

I don't know what the correct term in English is but usually when a complaint is being investigated bureaucracy comes in2 play until it's officially deemed admittable and all media/publications on which the complaint is based is suspended effective immediately.

I think such is the case here :fag:

Sub judice. However, that's a British law. Does it apply to France too? They are VERY tight on personal privacy but it may not apply in this instance. However, I think replacing the swastika with a question mark is a great idea. She could argue that she altered the video but at the same time, everyone knows what it originally said. A stroke of genius!

Sub judice. However, that's a British law. Does it apply to France too? They are VERY tight on personal privacy but it may not apply in this instance. However, I think replacing the swastika with a question mark is a great idea. She could argue that she altered the video but at the same time, everyone knows what it originally said. A stroke of genius!

thank u! & so I learn something new :D

Well it is the case in Belgium & our laws r very similar 2 France's.

Sure, lets talk about brahim's ass, or if lola is smoking, or how hot the dancers are.

Or maybe the amazing performance/narrative in this brilliant show. My mind was blown.

Or maybe the amazing performance/narrative in this brilliant show. My mind was blown.

best directed show since the GS.

It baffles me completely that the press doesn't zoom in on this aspect of her show. MDNA is really live CINEMA.

Even if ur left wanting more hits, the fact that a pop star of her mainstream magnitude sets out 2 still intimidate her audience

after 30 years of top 40 radio is a testament 2 her vitality as an artist.

It baffles me completely that the press doesn't zoom in on this aspect of her show. MDNA is really live CINEMA.

Even if ur left wanting more hits, the fact that a pop star of her mainstream magnitude sets out 2 still intimidate her audience

Definitely! I'm glad there's still fans like you left.

Guest pedrohdi

Of course we should, as we should discuss anything we want to discuss about this awesome tour, including swastikas and boxscores! And i was being ironic in that post you quote in case you didn't get it...

This. So on point and well put, thank you.

Of course we should, as we should discuss anything we want to discuss about this awesome tour, including swastikas and boxscores! And i was being ironic in that post you quote in case you didn't get it...

No. I got the irony...

I really just don't understand why people are constantly looking for something to complain about without doing something positive in return.