NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

why is she always dressed? I mean, is it to avoid the sun, or because she feels insecure of her body when she´s not on stage??

One of the first thing you notice when you see Madonna in the flesh is how fair her skin is, like porcelaine, glowing ! So it must be very sun sensitive i guess.

Guest pedrohdi

Of course is because of the sun, in this 30 years it was very rare to see her in bikini. And it's not because she's embarassed of her body, we've all seen it and at 54 she's still crazy hot!

It's an anti-aging precaution too. The sun is enemy #1 to aging skin. She takes sun protection to an extreme but it works for her. Look at her exposed skin during LAV, it's still flawless!

I love the fact she's pale, except in the Music video. Especially with all this fake tan epidemic where girls look like rejects from Willy Wonkas chocolate factory. Good on her

It's gonna be wild. Marine le Pen's supporters are in full force on websites and in front of the venue. Remember that Marine le Pen got 20% of the votes in the last election and that it's the only place where her party had people actually elected (her niece). 2 weeks ago a 50 y/o couple in the area got drunk and tried to kill 13 french young men with north African ancestors with a rifle. According to police and witnesses the youngsters did nothing to provoke them. The couple stopped their car to ask them their direction and when they answered they told them "It's not an arab that will give me direction" and they started chasing them shooting everywhere. They were arrested and immediately judged. 4 years in prison for the man and 2 for the woman and guess what's happening now ? Villagers are protesting the verdict and are petitioning to have the ruling overturned. The minister of justice is a black woman so they are saying she's protectiong arabs and blacks instead of "real french" people. THIS IS (sadly) South of France. This is why i'm glad and proud Madonna spoke against Marine le Pen.

And Yes she deserved a swastika on the forehead because she's a fucking pro nazi just like her father is. Here she is posing in 1997 in Munich with Franz Schönhuber who used to be in the Hitler youth and was a decorated Waffen SS . He wrote a book on Marine's father.

^ Shocking that this kind of thing is going on in France in 2012. The world's gone mad.

Great, safe show everyone, even you GU ya bampot.

So jealous. Hope she makes it special for the last euro date

madonnaunderground.nl

Front National attending MDNA in Nice?

On the internet and especially Twitter it's being speculated/announced that the Front National (French far right) will be attending Madonna's MDNA show tomorrow in Nice France. They're planning to shout 'Vive Marine' throughout the show, they want to repeat what happened at Madonna's club show in Olympia previously. They've already been covering up the MDNA show announcement posters with Marine Le Pen campaign posters.

Seems like they are not that bright. By attending the show to shout their hate, they're actually putting more money into Madonna pocket. LOL. What a buncha dumbasses.

I have a feeling she will crank it up 100 notches tonight. I am sorry I had to miss it in the end.

I think the speech will mention that bitch LaPen (maybe not personally but she will refer to her) AND Pussy Riot HOPEFULLY.

Looks like maybe she will incorporate the Pussy Riot balaclava into a perf?!

im a bit afraid of another backlash. I'm surprised by the power of FN. a lot of media said that M "only" sold 36000 tickets instead of 56000 like with BAT. i hope it wont be another olympia thing with lots of booing and bottle throwing :(

With BAT she didn't go to Stade de France

well im talking about the nice stadium. its funny, i keep hearing the capacity is only about 36,000 and she sold out. so why suddenly go on about stade de france or their capacity? unless im missing something, but it doesnt seem right. like someone made a mistake somewhere? (like the stomping on the cross thing)