NICE, August 21 - Last European Show

mr_boogiewoogie

Guest pedrohdi

It seems that Marine le Pen has a lot of suporters there, I hope all goes well with the concert and the fans attending!

I want her back in America. Now. Hurry up.

Yup same! I want her to come HOME! I can't wait to see the controversy she stirs up here in America heeheh

The last show in Europe, woooow times fly... (Not the topic to say this) but I just hope next time people embrace her better, specially in Germany, Uk, spain... Or maybe she needs only tour in a better economy ;-)

The last show in Europe, woooow times fly... (Not the topic to say this) but I just hope next time people embrace her better, specially in Germany, Uk, spain... Or maybe she needs only tour in a better economy ;-)

Or maybe as someone else said, go on tour long after an album release so people could feel the difference of enjoying her new album but not getting her as soon as they expect her. Make us wait and realize how valuable she is in comparison to the other shitty artist out there.

Omg, USA, the Queen is coming! Mark my words, she's AT LEAST ADDING LOVE SPENT since she has that week to rehearse any additions and love spent will be a quick one day rehearsal since its on guitar. I'm hoping for other additions to please her USA fans.

Omg, USA, the Queen is coming! Mark my words, she's AT LEAST ADDING LOVE SPENT since she has that week to rehearse any additions and love spent will be a quick one day rehearsal since its on guitar. I'm hoping for other additions to please her USA fans.

The star spangled banner?

My boss won't give me 2 days off after all so I can't go :( :( :(

I have a feeling this is going to be a great show! The sunny French riviera, the last show in Europe plus she's returning to Le Pen territory, so I'm sure there's gonna be an éclat of some sort; ugh I sooo wish I could go

Have a great time everyone

Thanks.

Just went for a swim.

#puts on bathrobe and wraps hair in a towel#

I'm replenishing my fluids.

It's not bad, really.

I'm definitely taking up swimming again when I get back home.

Thanks.

Just went for a swim.

#puts on bathrobe and wraps hair in a towel#

I'm replenishing my fluids.

It's not bad, really.

I'm definitely taking up swimming again when I get back home.

Cool! I was wondering where to go: Helsinki or Nice! I prefered Finland, because I havent been in Scandinavia :), but I m sure Nice is amazing!!!

Guest Sheikah01

Its so hot here !! Waiting all day long for gc will be quite a nightmare lol !

Edited by Sheikah01

Does anyone know how the Golden Triangle entrance works?

Are people with GT passes let in the stadium before GC ticket holders?

Or is it everyone let in at 5 and then who has the GT pass gets inside the Triangle once in the stadium?

madonnaunderground.nl

Front National attending MDNA in Nice?

On the internet and especially Twitter it's being speculated/announced that the Front National (French far right) will be attending Madonna's MDNA show tomorrow in Nice France. They're planning to shout 'Vive Marine' throughout the show, they want to repeat what happened at Madonna's club show in Olympia previously. They've already been covering up the MDNA show announcement posters with Marine Le Pen campaign posters.

madonnaunderground.nl

On the internet and especially Twitter it's being speculated/announced that the Front National (French far right) will be attending Madonna's MDNA show tomorrow in Nice France. They're planning to shout 'Vive Marine' throughout the show, they want to repeat what happened at Madonna's club show in Olympia previously. They've already been covering up the MDNA show announcement posters with Marine Le Pen campaign posters.

Pathetic! But do they actually realise they are lining Madonna's pockets? :queenbitch:

This will go down in history 5-10 years from now as one of the darkest periods in France's history.

Pathetic! But do they actually realise they are lining Madonna's pockets? :queenbitch:

This will go down in history 5-10 years from now as one of the darkest periods in France's history.

:rotfl:

madonnaunderground.nl

Would you want to be in the middle of that many Madonna fans trying to shout her down? I wouldn't. Those Le Pen supporters may not make it out alive. And I hope they don't. It's gonna be Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in that stadium.