Big, Fat Flop Tour

scrapple

Well it may be normal, but when I purchased tickets I could only get the worse ones so I sure thought the rest was sold out. Either it wasn't, or a lot of people decided to not show up at the actual concert. A LOT of people left during the concert (after 30 minutes we were nearly alone in our section). That makes sense because we couldn't see well and the sound was horrible. At this point, it was not music, it was like MDNA had been twisted in an electric meat grinder and it was just violent really, so we ended up leaving ourself after a while. Here are pictures just before the show. Of course more people came but not much.

Madonna1.JPG

Madonna2.JPG

I am sure they added the noises of the crowd as well

i love how lil munsters come in this forum and go all illogical on our assess, then run back to their lil custards and tell them "I SHOWED THEM"

lol when some people go there to do it at least they have facts, figures, evidence, proof, logic.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Why would you post pictures of well before she went on stage to prove your point... Its just asking for trouble :lol:

Actually I didn't have a point to make, I just thought I'd share my own experience. I didn't know I would be insulted for doing so. I've been a Madonna fan since at least 1989 and it was the first time I ever got to see her in concert and I was disappointed by my seats and the venue itself. That's hardly reason to insult me. Yes the pictures are before the show, that's all I have. Very sorry I posted them.

Actually I didn't have a point to make, I just thought I'd share my own experience. I didn't know I would be insulted for doing so. I've been a Madonna fan since at least 1989 and it was the first time I ever got to see her in concert and I was disappointed by my seats and the venue itself. That's hardly reason to insult me. Yes the pictures are before the show, that's all I have. Very sorry I posted them.

but.. why? you do this as a hobby? going to concerts of your "idols" and only making pictures hours before the show to post them on fan sites? :tongue:

shock factor? :superman:

It was just a little silly to post pictures of a venue hours before she went onstage to show that it was a half-full stadium... only to have it be followed up by video proof of otherwise. Anyway, it's not a big deal, I'm glad you had fun, but yeah. I don't really know what the goal was with what you were saying :lol:

Request: Yankee Stadium picts.

I wanna see if they captured the moment where, by "Vogue," it was just Hector, Theo, and myself in the golden triangle, with the janitors and Yankee Stadium attendants sitting in Section A1 and A2 with a few MTA employees clapping out of time.

(in all seriousness I would like to see any aerial views of that crowd that are available :) )

according to pawsdownlilmonsters, this is the second london show:

RefcF.jpg

THATS FUCKING PATHETIC :lmao: and shes only 4 years into her career no wonder shes losing the plot when her whole life is based on numbers/sales and nothing to do with music/art

Guest CzarnaWisnia

It was just a little silly to post pictures of a venue hours before she went onstage to show that it was a half-full stadium... only to have it be followed up by video proof of otherwise. Anyway, it's not a big deal, I'm glad you had fun, but yeah. I don't really know what the goal was with what you were saying :lol:

Well it probably was a little silly then. Forget I was even at that show everyone. Who cares what I have to say anyway. Repress yourself, don't express yourself, got it.

I didn't bother to take pictures during the show because I never really do, I always try to pay attention to the concert instead of looking at it through a screen, and besides I was just so far away that it didn't really make sense to take any more pictures.

Actually I was looking for a more active Madonna forum than the ones I usually go to, that's why I came here. I'm really shocked by the level of animosity and aggressiveness here, especially since I always thought Madonna fans were more civilized people. I've been writing on forums, Madonna related or related to other artists, for years and I've never received so much backlash. I'm an adult and I'm looking to have adult conversations with people regarding an artist I admire and who always promoted positive values. I wanted to get some information on Evita as I'm preparing a conference on the subject, but I guess I'll go look for it elsewhere.

Well it probably was a little silly then. Forget I was even at that show everyone. Who cares what I have to say anyway. Repress yourself, don't express yourself, got it.

I didn't bother to take pictures during the show because I never really do, I always try to pay attention to the concert instead of looking at it through a screen, and besides I was just so far away that it didn't really make sense to take any more pictures.

Actually I was looking for a more active Madonna forum than the ones I usually go to, that's why I came here. I'm really shocked by the level of animosity and aggressiveness here, especially since I always thought Madonna fans were more civilized people. I've been writing on forums, Madonna related or related to other artists, for years and I've never received so much backlash. I'm an adult and I'm looking to have adult conversations with people regarding an artist I admire and who always promoted positive values. I wanted to get some information on Evita as I'm preparing a conference on the subject, but I guess I'll go look for it elsewhere.

Why are you victimising yourself so much? People sometimes like to have a laugh, maybe you should browse a bit around here first ;) don't take it all so seriously.

^ tFabian that was during the show [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly3Ip4SATp4&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Ok I feel kinda bad

I'd think it was totally funny if both the shows bombed attendance wise, but from that video it seems as though everyone just pushed up to the front like sardines and created gaps at the back. This happened at many Madge shows in Europe as well.

It doesn't make sense anyway, for her to have 2 dates at Twinkyham and both of them be mediocre successes. They added a 2nd date becuz the first one obviously sold so well. So her shows probably did ok. Nice & Paris however... :lol:

Try here...

http://s15.zetaboards.com/The_Other_Shore/index/

:)

So you have 6 posts on this forum...........................and you use them to tell us Warsaw...wasn't filled?!!!

FUCK OFF!