Big, Fat Flop Tour

scrapple

I'm turning in my fan card. I so badly want to say "when will your fav?" but Madonna just can't compete with others. This era has been a big ol' flop especially the tour. It's embarrassing.

Actually many of them started leaving as soon as the turible began to fly over their heads.

Really? Right after it flew over their heads? That's turible.

I don't think I could become a bigger Madonna loon than I am now - I love this era so much and just adore everything about her. The music, the looks, the attitude it's all just perfect

and Scrappy ... you forgot to include one particular show :flirt:

VIENNERRR :lol:

603560_486974334663752_286683675_n.jpg

I don't think I could become a bigger Madonna loon than I am now - I love this era so much and just adore everything about her. The music, the looks, the attitude it's all just perfect

and Scrappy ... you forgot to include one particular show :flirt:

VIENNERRR :lol:

603560_486974334663752_286683675_n.jpg

oh cool...thanks. i did miss it. after a while they do start to look the same. there were some other shows that had 2 dates but i only used 1 date as they looked the same.

Where's the infamous Edinburgh show? You know, the one where the entire floor walked out during Girl Gone Wild to go shopping at Tesco? :flirt:

179969_483678754993310_893754508_n.jpg

The media does this shit with her everytime she is on tour though. I recall before her Reinvention shows at MSG reading a whole article in the paper about how her tour was flopping and an unnamed source was going crazy because they were losing so much money on her shows. Bunch of bullshit.

She could do better. This just shows she's on her way out. Many more people had seen S&S at this point in that tour and THAT tour was below her commercial and artistic abilities, I really hope she doesn't lose money with this tour. I have a special program on my computer that can put still pictures into motion and guys.....I hate to say this but those TOS members aren't lying! At least 25% of the people in each of those pictures of the "full" stadium/arenas (photoshop much? LOL) look as though they are heading toward the doors.....in droves! It must be that wannabe artsy fartsy version of LAV or that barely recognizable HU.....when will she learn to listen to ME, people don't want her classics butchered into something they don't recognize. The ones who aren't storming out in those pics look to be falling asleep. You just can't tour on the back of an album nobody even knows you have out, after the dismal numbers roll in for this tour she'll see that. That Edinburgh show will go down in infamy, my friend was there and said he was literally scared for this life during LAV. The crowd was already a bit antsy because of the rain but that monotone shit she was singing on stage put them over the edge. He said people were storming out in anger in DROVES and he had no choice but to go with the "flow of traffic" if he resisted he said he could've gotten crushed. We see all the pictures from when the lights JUST got turned out, before the show began. Let's see a pic of Edinburgh during Celebration....if it's half full even I'd be shocked.

She could do better. This just shows she's on her way out. Many more people had seen S&S at this point in that tour and THAT tour was below her commercial and artistic abilities, I really hope she doesn't lose money with this tour. I have a special program on my computer that can put still pictures into motion and guys.....I hate to say this but those TOS members aren't lying! At least 25% of the people in each of those pictures of the "full" stadium/arenas (photoshop much? LOL) look as though they are heading toward the doors.....in droves! It must be that wannabe artsy fartsy version of LAV or that barely recognizable HU.....when will she learn to listen to ME, people don't want her classics butchered into something they don't recognize. The ones who aren't storming out in those pics look to be falling asleep. You just can't tour on the back of an album nobody even knows you have out, after the dismal numbers roll in for this tour she'll see that. That Edinburgh show will go down in infamy, my friend was there and said he was literally scared for this life during LAV. The crowd was already a bit antsy because of the rain but that monotone shit she was singing on stage put them over the edge. He said people were storming out in anger in DROVES and he had no choice but to go with the "flow of traffic" if he resisted he said he could've gotten crushed. We see all the pictures from when the lights JUST got turned out, before the show began. Let's see a pic of Edinburgh during Celebration....if it's half full even I'd be shocked.

Well he would be if she actually played it. :angry: Maybe he was the one who wrote The Scotsman review which mentioned it being part of the show. lol, I was wondering why Edinburgh was skipped in the pics. They kinda all look the same tbh! Köln seems coolest. :fag: