Zurich, August 18

dubtronic

Guest Not4Pussies

imagine being the dancer that puts on the corset during LAV, seeing those beautiful lush boobies every other night, touching them.

imagine being the dancer that puts on the corset during LAV, seeing those beautiful lush boobies every other night, touching them.

Such a tough gig to have! He has a free pass to grope.

her face looks premium during this tour, plz M no more augmentations

She's looking younger and younger. I don't mind more augmentations as long as they're not noticeable (in a bad way).

her face looks premium during this tour, plz M no more augmentations

Definitely! Her face looks perfection on this tour! It took 4 years to finally have the desired result. Now i think it was worth it.

Judging by how bright it looks, its no surprise there are empty seats! In Helsinki the stadium wasnt full till 1 hour before Madonna! Most people skip Martin :(

@lechatjaune, your pics are amazing, seems you had a nice place. Great for you.

Hey, thank you! We were very close to the pit of the triangle, in the GC...my sister couldn't believe she was watching MADONNA that close! In her own words: 'She's that kind of person you think doesn't exist, but she's real!! And she's there!! In front of me!!!' hahahah We had an amazing time!! :)

About the empty seats...the stadium looked packed the moment it started. Some said it wasn't completely sold out because resellers on the street were having problems selling tickets as some official tickets were still available...anyway, she gave an amazing performance! That's all that matters!!

the cheapest ticket you could buy officially was about 190CH.. roughly 160euros? and it only went up from there. however it looked packed to me.

also, why is everyone quiet about the fact that she started SO early? and the happy birthday moment with sean? rehearsals with the fan diego? :laugh: i hope some clips will pop up soon :)

the cheapest ticket you could buy officially was about 190CH.. roughly 160euros? and it only went up from there. however it looked packed to me.

also, why is everyone quiet about the fact that she started SO early? and the happy birthday moment with sean? rehearsals with the fan diego? :laugh: i hope some clips will pop up soon :)

Yeah, the Diego thing was funny. Her joke about swiss cheese was cool, too!

By the way, where were you standing? I didn't see you :)

Yeah I know right? When Martin finished at 8pm I told my sister not to expect her until an hour and a half later, but when the show started at 8.30 I was shocked! You could almost see the sun up in the sky!!