Possible Second Leg?

scrapple

The Australian list is definitely fake. If you're going to make a fake itinerary at least remember that she's Shabbatdonna and doesn't play shows on Fridays

That sucks, though it must be nice to have a regular day off each week.

The Australian list is definitely fake. If you're going to make a fake itinerary at least remember that she's Shabbatdonna and doesn't play shows on Fridays

cackling at shabbatdonna

I hate it, I truly do. I hope US does wonders and embraces her with open arms. Only 1 MSG date? C'mon, she's gotta come back and do more in the US.

MSG is under construction when she first hits the NYC area. she is doing 2 at yankee stadium which equal 4 at MSG. so NYC is in good shape!!!

hopefully the 2nd leg of the tour is at least gonna include Oceana and Japan because they are markets which she sells well in and it would make all of her fans happy!!!

Ah Australia isn't happening

Let's pretend it does though, she turns up after 20 years with a show that nobody knows 60% of the songs and the one's they do are sometimes changed so much they might as well be spoken poetry readings over a dull piano and dark techno beat.

So the press tears here to bits, interviewing confused casual fans after the show complaining they knew 6 songs only and she didn't do Music, Ray Of Light, Into The Groove etc and this would be M's last tour.

As fucked as it is, only a greatest hits tour will save her career in Australia at this point.

Let's pretend it does though, she turns up after 20 years with a show that nobody knows 60% of the songs and the one's they do are sometimes changed so much they might as well be spoken poetry readings over a dull piano and dark techno beat.

So the press tears here to bits, interviewing confused casual fans after the show complaining they knew 6 songs only and she didn't do Music, Ray Of Light, Into The Groove etc and this would be M's last tour.

As fucked as it is, only a greatest hits tour will save her career in Australia at this point.

child-whining-dave-mosher.jpg

So true. The hate would be the worst!

Here's some gibberish someone posted on FB page "Madonna's Sanctuary" (formerly the Australian MDNA tour page :chuckle: ), taken from another page....

From another M page.

• A source close to Madonna told us some very interesting thing that we want to bring you exclusively!
  • Let's start by telling you that Moscow was one of the worst places where they have been, the police were in the audience ready to write down the names of those who applauded the speeches of Madonna about gay...
  • The dancers were for 24h on the bus from Moscow to St. Petersburg because they couldn't get the documents...
  • Tickets of Olympia show did not cover the all costs despite being expensive...Madonna was convinced that everyone knew that the show was a short one...
  • Madonna loves Paris immensely, it is the city she loves the most! So much so that the show at the Olympia was her idea!
  • As for the American leg of the show want to change something, so they have to try again, but do not believe the setlist you see around, nothing is official! And btw don't expect too much changes!
  • For the second leg all was ready but she changed her mind, with a lot of hotels and stadiums already booked ... At the end of each show she says that she's too tired! ...
  • She changes very often idea! :rant:
  • Then again No one knows if there will be a second leg or not ...

Here's some gibberish someone posted on FB page "Madonna's Sanctuary" (formerly the Australian MDNA tour page :chuckle: ), taken from another page....

From another M page.

• A source close to Madonna told us some very interesting thing that we want to bring you exclusively!
  • Let's start by telling you that Moscow was one of the worst places where they have been, the police were in the audience ready to write down the names of those who applauded the speeches of Madonna about gay...
  • The dancers were for 24h on the bus from Moscow to St. Petersburg because they couldn't get the documents...
  • Tickets of Olympia show did not cover the all costs despite being expensive...Madonna was convinced that everyone knew that the show was a short one...
  • Madonna loves Paris immensely, it is the city she loves the most! So much so that the show at the Olympia was her idea!
  • As for the American leg of the show want to change something, so they have to try again, but do not believe the setlist you see around, nothing is official! And btw don't expect too much changes!
  • For the second leg all was ready but she changed her mind, with a lot of hotels and stadiums already booked ... At the end of each show she says that she's too tired! ...
  • She changes very often idea! :rant:
  • Then again No one knows if there will be a second leg or not ...

Considering Guy O. and almost everyone in her camp has been mum on this, I wonder if she said something like, "No. I am too tired. Ask me again when this leg is over."

Maybe a S&S 2009 scenario again? Maybe she just couldn't keep doing it after Christmas. Maybe she needs a 6 month break. It would seem like a money-losing proposition to book all those stadiums and hotels in advance only to cancel them. Maybe she opted to try for later in the year.

She's a tight bitch she won't do anything that loses money like things being booked

"I want the most bang for my buck"

She's a tight bitch she won't do anything that loses money like things being booked

"I want the most bang for my buck"

I know, what a crock of shit, Madonna would never be careless with her money like that. That's a LOT OF MONEY she'd be flushing down the drain. And I mean a lot.

Bullshit rumors. We're not gonna know a thing about a second leg or not until the tour is over - just like last time.

Guest bluejean

Oh and that stuff on Facebook is clearly all made up. Half of it is just guessing the obvious. Of COURSE she's tired after a show. Who wouldn't be.