15 August - Oslo (birthday show)

Msig

After performing two sold-out - but stormy and very rainy - shows at Oslo's Valle Hovin in 2009, Madonna returns to Oslo for the MDNA birthday show, this time performing at the Telenor Arena, an indoor arena with a concert capacity of 25,000.

The arena opened in March 2009. Having previously hosted concerts by acts such as AC/DC, Tina Turner, Andrea Bocelli, Metallica and the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest, it was originally used primarily for soccer games. Local soccer club Stabæk played its home games at the Telenor Arena for three seasons, but has now relocated to another stadium. Therefore, the turf has been removed, and the arena now has an asphalt floor.

Selwo is attending the show - anyone else?

telenor-arena.jpg

Telenor Arena's interior when it was still used for soccer:

telenor_arena.jpg

Seating chart

722b95de7d1e6d89ccbc8e60549f2aad.png

Ticket prices

Standing, Golden Circle - Early Entry: NOK 2650 ($446)

Standing, Golden Circle - regular: NOK 1330 ($224)

Standing, General Admission: NOK 925 ($156)

Reserved seating - Hot Ticket: NOK 2050 ($345)

Reserved seating - regular: NOK 525-825 ($88-139)

Early Entry and Hot Ticket packages have sold out.

Birthday Surprise

Continuing a tradition started by the Polish fans in 2009, ICON is asking all fans attending the show to print and bring as many white paper hearts as possible, distribute them among the audience before the show starts and hold them high after the performance of "Open Your Heart". ICON hopes that this will continue for all future birthday shows.

Download your heart: http://i50.tinypic.com/qs0935.jpg

In 2009 she did 2 nights with a total of 79,409. Gross was $10.5 million US. I suspect she might sell this out (25,000 give or take), but the gross will be like $3.2 million or something.

I got pounded so good a few times by a Norwegian bodybuilder tourist. "You have a very talented bum" he told me. :yes: He rode me good too and took it like a champ. He was kinky too. Can't wait for him to visit me again someday. :dramatic:

Norwegian-Iranian singer Tooji, who represented Norway in this year's Eurovision Song Contest, is in the audience:

http://instagr.am/p/OW-MgRoaIj/

The stage in Telenor Arena:

http://instagr.am/p/OW8GzeFYT4/

I got pounded so good a few times by a Norwegian bodybuilder tourist. "You have a very talented bum" he told me. :yes: He rode me good too and took it like a champ. He was kinky too. Can't wait for him to visit me again someday. :dramatic:

hot hot hot :)

I think that video was posted on August 2

Just noticed that the title was misleading... It's actually from Warsaw.

No offense to anyone, but this venue looks like shit. A great big high school gymnasium. :zombie:

well, concert capacity of 25 000, I would not call it high school gymnasium...

Tonight's show had an unannounced opening act: CLMD (I think they're French)

my friend spoke to guy and he said there was no happy bday planned but theyre trying to get it put in the show! how could they not plan one

thats cuz he aint gettin paid for it! haha