4 August - Kiev

Msig

Madonna revealed she had no clue about how the Ukrainian flag looks:

Madonna revealed she had no clue about how the Ukrainian flag looks:

[media=]

[/media]

I am more surprised she didn't know Russia's flag. That is a pretty major country. Oh well, she's not running for President.

I am more surprised she didn't know Russia's flag. That is a pretty major country. Oh well, she's not running for President.

You have a point! ;)

When she said "is this the Ukrainian flag?" (around 0:50) God. :nocomment::electropop:

she s doing that on purpose. she s not stupid chick. it is great headliner! it is provocation couse ukranians were under russia durring history.

it is pure provocation! :p

A great headline? What are you smoking?

Madonna Doesn't Know Russia's Flag Despite Touring the Country Twice

Yes, that should sell records...non-traditional promo. Think outside the box. :electropop:

Monte Pittman (@Monterrific)

04/08/2012 22:28

Tonight was technically the absolute most stunningly beautiful crowd any human has ever performed in front of in Kiev. pic.twitter.com/BEjtCLOe

9afa5b20.jpg

A great headline? What are you smoking?

Madonna Doesn't Know Russia's Flag Despite Touring the Country Twice

Yes, that should sell records...non-traditional promo. Think outside the box. :electropop:

:D

hahaha

i m just saying

however why sell records while stadions are full?

Obviously, she's popular enough to sell more than 50,000 tickets for a show in one of Europe's poorest countries, with an average monthly gross salary of $ 385. :D Ticket sales are probably the best indicator of popularity in Ukraine, as Ukrainian music sales are completely dominated by pirate copies.

How is Ukraine one of Europe's poorest countries? I thought it's as well-off as other Eastern countries like Romania and Bulgaria. :huh:

Not many Western artists go to Ukraine. I think only Beyonce managed to perform there.

Sorry for being off-topic here.

no...it is not offtopic...ukraine is subject..and while we wait for some grat pics/videos....

khm...people are uninformed a lot...so..i don t know what they ve learned in schools but....maybe this is oportunity to learn

How is Ukraine one of Europe's poorest countries? I thought it's as well-off as other Eastern countries like Romania and Bulgaria. :huh:

According to several sources, Ukraine's economy is about the same size as New Zealand's (GDP-wise). It ranks higher than Hungary, and does about 3x more business than Bulgaria's economy. It's not as wealthy as most Western countries, but it's actually an economic power house for a former state of the USSR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqNIvFarpv8

Does anyone know why 'NO FEAR' appears to have gone in favour of a corset, following Olympia?

MADONNA'S SPEECH IN KIEV

http://wp.me/p22yAB-2PG

Since when is "Sagarra jo !" 'my new song'?? :huh:

According to several sources, Ukraine's economy is about the same size as New Zealand's (GDP-wise). It ranks higher than Hungary, and does about 3x more business than Bulgaria's economy. It's not as wealthy as most Western countries, but it's actually an economic power house for a former state of the USSR.

Yes, Ukraine's total economy, in terms of GDP, is about the same size as New Zealands and bigger than both Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. However, in terms of population, Ukraine (46 million) is bigger than those four countries combined.

If you list all European countries by per average per capita income, Moldova (another former Soviet republic) is the only country ranked lower than Ukraine.

Referring to Ukraine as having one of Europe's poorest populations is probably more accurate than saying that it's one of Europe's poorest countries.

During the soundcheck, Madonna asked the audience about former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, who was recently sentenced to 7 years' imprisonment for abuse of office.

Bulge from the MadonnaTribe forum attended the show:

"When Gang Bang started, there were bugs crawling on her bed and she was annoyed and referenced it, it was funny to see the look on her face at that particular moment!!!"

Bulge from the MadonnaTribe forum attended the show:

"When Gang Bang started, there were bugs crawling on her bed and she was annoyed and referenced it, it was funny to see the look on her face at that particular moment!!!"

bugs???jajajaja

also, yes, she should go to wikipedia and check it a little bit before each concert

OMG someone brief her before a show, especially if she intends on getting all "political activist", so that she not makes a fool of herself.

"Is this the Ukrainian flag? Yes?" while holding up the Russian flag is just :nocomment::grr::confused:

- and about as "provocative" as Britney "going to overseas places like Canada"

During the soundcheck, Madonna asked the audience about former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, who was recently sentenced to 7 years' imprisonment for abuse of office.

[media=]

[/media]

I think it was unfair of her to say that there are not many brave people in the audience. These people fear they will be killed if they speak up she shouldn't have said anything.