Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

I hope she'll skip france on her next tour and go to Australia instead.I'm so fed up with my fellow citizens and how much they are so blasé when we gave Guetta to the world. Suddenly people who have no opinion on anything have an opinion on this even though they weren't there. They just enjoy complaining and THAT is old. I think Madonna should learn this french expression "Bande de connards !" (Bunch of assholes).

I think she should release statement. Not apologising, but just saying that the Olympia performance was planned as a one-off intimate gig and if some fans felt short-changed then it is because that was misunderstood. And also make a mention to the fact that clearly there were people there with pre-printed signs who had been planning on creating some sort of riot before even seeing the show.

I think she should release statement. Not apologising, but just saying that the Olympia performance was planned as a one-off intimate gig and if some fans felt short-changed then it is because that was misunderstood. And also make a mention to the fact that clearly there were people there with pre-printed signs who had been planning on creating some sort of riot before even seeing the show.

or maybe do a free gig in the same venue to make up for it, but it could result to a backlash as well..

http://www.elcorreo....1207271211.html

now that Madonna is basque friendly, the most important newspaper in the B.Country, E Correo Español,is very pro Queen of life, (god! this is so sad,she´s been great for so many years, and only now ...en fin), so that´s the news they are prnting: le pen to sue madonna

however thanks for all the compliments made on the eurpoean posters....from other posters :fuckoff:

and ibt why the "critics" and "journalists" don't waste one line to review this epic concert? oh...internet era...whatever

I hope she'll skip france on her next tour and go to Australia instead.I'm so fed up with my fellow citizens and how much they are so blasé when we gave Guetta to the world. Suddenly people who have no opinion on anything have an opinion on this even though they weren't there. They just enjoy complaining and THAT is old. I think Madonna should learn this french expression "Bande de connards !" (Bunch of assholes).

And then we'll get a long speech about her afinity with Aborigines and she'll end the set with 'Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport' wearing a hat with corks on!

And then we'll get a long speech about her afinity with Aborigines and she'll end the set with 'Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport' wearing a hat with corks on!

I'd rather listen to a woman who talks a bit about the world, an artist who has her own opinion about politics and artists - even if it isn't always accurate or a popular opinion-, than listen to a singer victimizing herself in every show to gain sympathy only for herself.

Why would she apologize?

She put on a great show. That's all that matters and that's all that will remain in history.

Ten years from now it'll be possible to watch and appreciate her outstanding, brilliant and passionate performance.

The rest is just noise and emotional poison.

from madonna's tour dancer:

Drew Dollaz

"Hope That The People In France That Came To The Show Last Night And Booed Understand That The Show Was Specially Altered For The Venue And Wasn't Our Actual Show....It Was Also A Show That She Added To Show France Her Appreciation....Its A Smack In The Face To Her And I Think You Should Go And Listen To Her Speech Before Masterpiece"

Why would she spoil the whole show when there's still five full months ahead?

She came up with two new memorable performances.

Knowing her she did go the extra mile and if those people are fans, they should know that.

Let them poison themselves with their own poison.

As for the press, who care? I mean.....really!

She's Madonna!

+1 great post

I agree also, those french fans can get fucked, ungrateful fucking cunts.

She really can do no right at the minute.

Now where can I see the show its been taken down on youtube for fuck sake.

This.

I know she tries to keep herself away from what the press is saying about her, but I really hope someone in her camp acknowledges that sometimes is worse to keep quiet, especially in this case where the story is being blown out of proportion

Why would she apologize?

She put on a great show. That's all that matters and that's all that will remain in history.

Ten years from now it'll be possible to watch and appreciate her outstanding, brilliant and passionate performance.

The rest is just noise and emotional poison.

No ones talking about an apology, just for her to state the facts to shut up the lies and how the story has been spun in the press and social media

I'd rather listen to a woman who talks a bit about the world, an artist who has her own opinion about politics and artists - even if it isn't always accurate or a popular opinion-, than listen to a singer victimizing herself in every show to gain sympathy only for herself.

This as well

:laugh:

This.

I know she tries to keep herself away from what the press is saying about her, but I really hope someone in her camp acknowledges that sometimes is worse to keep quiet, especially in this case where the story is being blown out of proportion

Oh please!

It'll die by itself.

Why would they feed a negative beast?

They will just ignore it, which is the best thing to do.

No ones talking about an apology, just for her to state the facts to shut up the lies and how the story has been spun in the press and social media

They know just to let the press do their thing. At some point, they'll issue a statement about how succesful the tour has been. It's look like being one of the biggest ever and the facts will live on whilst people will forget the lurid headlines.

As Madonna sings 'She doesn't watch TV and she doesn't waste her time reading magazines'. She's had thirty years of lies, errors and general rubbish written about her. The general theme to her promotion now is just to announce events when they are ready.

Far and away the best she has ever looked onstage, hands down. Totally obsessed with this. I can't even begin to imagine what this segment is gon' be like :dramatic:

It is amazing I'm mad I watched the mini concert cuz its spoiled the section I was looking foward the most..loved the chemistry between M and "B boy brahim" trully everything

Isnt it horrible that people have so much time and hate in their lives to print and arrange such things? It saddens me to think about it.

I was thinking the same. They go to the concert and they carry those stupid printed "messages". They were bothered way before the show started-

Guest pedrohdi

Drew Dollaz

"I Hope That The People In France That Came To The Show Last Night And Booed Understand That The Show Was Specially Altered For The Venue And Wasn't Our Actual Show....It Was Also A Show That She Added To Show France Her Appreciation....Its A Smack In The Face To Her And I Think You Should Go And Listen To Her Speech Before Masterpiece." One of the dancers on the MDNA Tour.

All publicity is good publicity as far as Madonna is concerned. Once the tour has finished it will probably be remembered as her single most controversial tour - controversy is all part and parcel of the Madonna brand. I bet she is lapping it up!

tumblr_m6uy0ngzw11ql9rbf.gif