Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

I don't think the JML interlude was necessary, but I must say I like it more now having seen it in higher quality. The choreography is pretty amazing. Also, I love how she wears that freaky mask in the video and then it segues into her where it for the intro to "Vogue." I never noticed that before. The MDNA experience is very creative. I can't wait to see it live.

there has to be an interlude -- she has to change. "JML" over "Best Friend" anyday.

obviously she'd opt over NKM for this particular show.

there has to be an interlude -- she has to change. "JML" over "Best Friend" anyday.

obviously she'd opt over NKM for this particular show.

Since this wasn't a full concert, I don't see why she had to change at all. Strip on stage, bitch. There is no story arc here...it's less than 10 songs. :confused:

Am so happy for her real fans who went to and enjoyed this show. I would have killed to see an Intimate Madonna show. When she was doing promo for Music I wanted to see that show so bad

and the ticket touts were asking for upwards of 1000 British Pounds for a ticket !

So excuse my french for saying what a bunch of ungrateful bastards . HOW DARE THEY ? Acting like she promised to re stage Blond Ambition Tour 2012 for them. It wasan INTIMATE Show.

I would have paid top fucking dollars just to have Madonna BREATHED on me.

And don't they have a bigger problem to worry about in France than the OHMYGODMADONNAROBBEDUS fiasco ?

some are saying those nasty people were organizied by LePen..

I think this show was the best "minigig" she has ever done

I think they were organised by someone . I mean NO ONE goes to show with A4 pieces of papers with hateful slogan printed on them unless they organised it before hand .

It was a great show and that image of her in trench coat with blood and make up running. I mean Queen of Life and Death and EVERYTHAAAANGGG !

I wish she would've done Express Yourself at this show! Dying to hear and see a high quality professional recording of it. As mentioned earlier I hope the DVD or possible TV broadcast is similiar to this format. I dont care for the over editing and dubbed vocals. Give me the raw, crappy stuff like the WTG show that aired on Italian Television back in the 80's

People have paid around 250 euros, slepts two nights on the sidewalk for some of them, travelled to see a 60 min show including 10 minutes of backdrops + 10 minutes of speech so 40 min of Madonna show.

Let me tell you what's happening in France right now is beyond what you can imagine, 90% of people, fans, non-fans are disgusted by what she has done tonight, watch the video here of her fans throwing things on the stage, screaming "refund refund" and "bitch bitch", i have no words. Watch the video till the end...

[media=]

[/media]

Its not that big of a deal. They are not hating Madonna, the fans looked like they were enjoying the actual show, they hate that the show was too short. The hate is coming because they wanted MORE Madonna. So, its really not that big of a deal.

Anyways, in a few days no one will remember that incident.

I was there, all the show and particulary the last 2 songs was amazing, I was impacted by her and the way she takes control of the stage, the way she moves, it's always so natural, so elegant, you can clearly see she's a dancer, her voice was good, god I love her so much. About the bunch of assholes at the end, clearly it comes from people on the floor, a bunch of old queens, angry with life, maybe the same ones who slept on the boulevard. As you know, french people are always the first in line to complain and act like we are the center of the universe. I don't know what will be Madonna reaction when she hear about people throwing bottles and shouting bitch... My only WTF moment was her speach "People are dying in Greece" something like that, come on Madonna :lmao: I go on monday to Mykonos for 15 days, I hope I will find something to eat :rotfl:

i was only 10 when M went through the Erotica era backlash so i didnt get to experience that

but I haven't seen, read, heard so much negativity and hatred towards Madonna in this era

ever since the AL era. This is by far worse.

the negativity was bigger in the Erotica era...anyways, we didnñt have internet back then, this is a huge difference, everything , the good and the bad things, look bigger with internet

its disgusting and disgraceful....she could have NOT done this mini promo concert at all and just spent time with her children

i'd be shocked if the media doent pick up on it tomorrow

but i agree it will all blow over once the tour starts back up again, fuck these guys, like the girl says at the very end - "SHUT UP!"

Guest pedrohdi

People in France are not hating Madonna, firstly because only the hardcore fans knew about this show, no one else knows this happened! Secondly the hardcore fans maybe a little disappointed with the length of the show, no the show itself, and has hardcore fans that they are, they will forgive her. And by the way, I would've payed 1000€ to see the Queen so close and personal for 50 min! But I would not have camped outside, that´s for sure!!!

I loved the show and that is all that matters to me. There will ALWAYS be some people complaining about this or that. I won't let them spoil my fun and it's gonna be old news tomorrow anyway

------People are posting this on tumblr and twitter, don't know if it's true:

A friend just told me: Live Nation imposes its choices to madonna. I was in first place with a security guard she was afraid, she knew that singing only a few songs was was doomed to failure. She left at 9:54 p.m., she was behind the scene and then she returned to her dressing room and locked herself 30min and she was nervous and sad that she knew she messed up her reputation tonight.

Edited by realityisalways

------People are posting this on tumblr and twitter, don't know if it's true:

A friend just told me: Live Nation imposes its choices to madonna. I was in first place with a security guard she was afraid, she knew that singing only a few songs was was doomed to failure. She left at 9:54 p.m., she was behind the scene and then she returned to her dressing room and locked herself 30min and she was nervous and sad that she knew she messed up her reputation tonight.

link?