Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

Loved it!

She really shines on the more spontaneous stuff like the ending song..I think that was one of her best performances ever (the last song).

did people really camp there a night before?

thats how you end a show. YOU KILL SOMEONE ONSTAGE!!! GOD-donna GIVES LIFE AND TAKES IT AWAY.

:laugh::thumbsup:

oh what a great show!!!!

she's been amazing...and what a surprise her french voice... :inlove:

BUT I WANT MOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...This was worse than what I imagined. She skipped the two best sections of the tour...My god Guy needs to leave...

fuck off!!!

with BK i was really getting in the mood for dancing Great treat but 2 more songs to burn the roof of that mother.... would be nice

The ticket prices were much too high for a short show like that. But I really liked it! The last performance was great and I demand Beautiful Killer on the regular setlist NOW!!!!

Yeah - i think the prices were crazy for EIGHT songs. Wow, 200 euros for the best seats right?

But for us it was a nice treat.

Yeah - i think the prices were crazy for EIGHT songs. Wow, 200 euros for the best seats right?

But for us it was a nice treat.

She was doing an INTIMATE show for very few people! Of course the price would be sky high! duh

Guest pedrohdi

I don«t know if you noticed but the song je t'aime moi non plus was the oposite of like a virgin! And please switch revolver with beautiful killer/Die Another Day, please, please!

I believe that DAD/BK will replace Revolver. It was the same choreo!!!!!!!! And much better because it was BK!!!!!!

LOVED IT!!!! THE QUEEN AND ALWAYS THE QUEEN!!!!!

It was amazing and Beautiful Killer was the highlight! She looked absolutely hot walking on that cat walk with nothing on. As hot as she was in WTG Tour!!