About the possible release of the MDNA tour...

Pressston

I have the strange feeling the MDNA tour won't be released in video. With all the different broadcasts that are planned (Olympia streamed on the web, Rio on tv etc...) and let's be honest the very mixed reviews of the shows i totally see this happening... Hope i'm wrong for all those who want it.

The reviews that Ive read are all pretty positive apart from the obvious and complaints about her coming on late. Its one of her best tours. I cant believe someone complained about the toilets. I mean really, thats stretching it a bit. Next it'll be someones fries were cold.

Guest bluejean

A strange feeling? Meaning that you're just making it up based on nothing.

And honestly if we get various broadcasts of it we don't even need a DVD. We'll have it in fantastic quality from the TV broadcast/s.

the only reason there wouldn't be a release is if sales of dvd/bluray media sink so low that it's not worth it, or they are saving the footage for something else (like her occasional docu). Bad reviews? Madonna & co know the show is great.

A strange feeling? Meaning that you're just making it up based on nothing.

And honestly if we get various broadcasts of it we don't even need a DVD. We'll have it in fantastic quality from the TV broadcast/s.

Absolutely, it's not really based and it's more a feeling i have i confirm. True also that if we get a great quality broadcast from tv we don't really need a DVD. If things happen as planned we'll get two professionally filmed shows, Olympia & Rio, which are supposed to have more or less different set-lists.

Paris was filmed and according to Guy O., more locations will be filmed. They won't miss out on a chance to make more money so I'm sure they will release the show on DVD/Blu-ray.

I don't know about the reviews in your country, but here in Germany they were very good. Some of them actually shockingly good. The best she got in the German press in years.

I'm sure there will be an official DVD release. Hopefully, it will be filmed during the North American leg, and not (again) on the South American leg.

that would be the only way to do justice to the show

Exactly, a $200 ticket would turn into a $20 ticket. Can you imagine if it was shown in an IMAX Dome? :shock: :shock: :wow:

57618047.jpg

god she has amazing tits

Exactly, a $200 ticket would turn into a $20 ticket. Can you imagine if it was shown in an IMAX Dome? :shock: :shock: :wow:

57618047.jpg

I wants -

MDNA - PARIS! 14 JUILLET: iMax

MDNANYC - YANKEES STADIUM: DVD/Blu-Ray

MDNA RIO: television broadcast

Now hit it

and...

MDNA SPECIAL PARIS: a night to remember, 26/07 - internet streaming

They will release it just to make the bucks if anything.....I hope theres a tour doc to go with this tour

Yes let's cross fingers and hope its an hour long one...

With the whole MDNA-era, I feel like the DVD content can be so awesome...it should feature the screen videos as a bonus.

With the whole MDNA-era, I feel like the DVD content can be so awesome...it should feature the screen videos as a bonus.

I feel like we say this every time and they still manage not to include something that would seemingly be so simple to include. I suppose it *might* be a bit of a chore to reduce a multi-screen presentation video into just one screen view, but honestly, she could trust an editor to a decent enough job. (She let them butcher "Erotica" on Celebration, so I doubt she'd mind if a screen shot or two went completely missing from a tour interlude DVD extra....)

>sigh<

The DVD/Blu will be from the NYC Yankee Stadium dates.... My friends knows Guy personally and he told him that that is the plan...... They may also be looking at a 3D release he said

Edited by teacher326

We'll see, we'll see, just don't get your hopes too high on the bonus ... we've been there before, but i'm pretty sure the concert will be released, and even better if it is broadcasted live