RUMOUR: Rio show might be broadcasted

Mat.Guy

A partnership between Time For Fun (Live Nation producer on Brazil) and SKY Live (sponsorship of MDNA shows on Brazil) might result in a broadcast of the Rio show, 2nd december, on a cable channel.

The promotional material is already set, they're now figuring out how is gonna be done.

Just to remember: 90,000 tickets were put on sale for this show which will take place on Parque dos Atletas (previously known as Cidade do Rock). MaracanĂ£ Stadium is currently in restoration for the 2014 World Cup, one of the reasons to the venue change. The other reason is due to the fact it might be the only chance for Madonna play to an audience this large in Brazil. This open space was set to Rock in Rio (music festival) and will be the future athetes settlement in the 2016 Olympics. MDNA will be the last event taken place there as far as I know.

Just to picture what's coming to Madonna on the road, here two videos from Rock in Rio.....

[media=]

[/media]

That's gonna be a MUST-SEE broadcast! Dozens of thousands of latinos cheering up for their QUEEN!

:drama:

I hope it happens! A broadcast like that it's a must for her legacy! The brazilian crowd is arguably the best of the world! :thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

Just imagine if we get Paris, this and New York Yankee Stadium shows all filmed. That would be so good.

YES! Best crowds by far. I wouldn't mind them airing a NYC show as, those crowds are usually pretty good.

Agreed about London....ugh......even on the CT DVD the crowd kinda sucks. Not awful but certainly no S&S DVD crowd, I'd go as far to say that even the Detroit DWT audience is better. You can never go wrong with a Rio airing though.....Latinos do it better in lots of ways. ;)

YES! Best crowds by far. I wouldn't mind them airing a NYC show as, those crowds are usually pretty good.

Agreed about London....ugh......even on the CT DVD the crowd kinda sucks. Not awful but certainly no S&S DVD crowd, I'd go as far to say that even the Detroit DWT audience is better. You can never go wrong with a Rio airing though.....Latinos do it better in lots of ways. ;)

I hate the confessions DVD because of the crowd. London sucks

I'm getting the feeling that this will be Rio/South American exclusive. I don't think they'll be filming the DVD here, and just leave it as a latin american broadcast.

I'm getting the feeling that this will be Rio/South American exclusive. I don't think they'll be filming the DVD here, and just leave it as a latin american broadcast.

Yes it seems to be just a broadcast without any special prodution for the DVD, either way it's great! A full broadcast of this show would be very welcome! Bring it on! :thumbsup:

Yes, but we all will be able to enjoy! So I'm happy!

Guest bluejean

I hope so because I much prefer a version of the show that doesn't have all the fancy editing effects and fake live vocals.

The Madonna interview by Zeca Camargo just broadcasted and he asked her about the comparisons about EY and BTW. She said:

"I really like BTW and am very happy that i helped lady gaga to write it. "

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL