Dublin - July 24th

Ste_Dub

I do like the gif better than that clip. In the gif she manages to work in the robot before doing the circle dance. Do her fans really love this? Have they learned this dance themselves? Do they do the dance along with other fans in their bedrooms?

I do like the gif better than that clip. In the gif she manages to work in the robot before doing the circle dance. Do her fans really love this? Have they learned this dance themselves? Do they do the dance along with other fans in their bedrooms?

:rotfl: Fucking hell. I just can't for the life of me comprehend this. Gaga has talent. BLAH BLAH BLAH. She can write a good pop song. So can Dr. Luke tbh. But when it comes to a performer, I have no idea what to say. She used to actually be legit, but now I look at her and wow, I have no words.

Compare that video to this (1:28 mark)

[media=]

[/media]

:rotfl: Fucking hell. I just can't for the life of me comprehend this. Gaga has talent. BLAH BLAH BLAH. She can write a good pop song. So can Dr. Luke tbh. But when it comes to a performer, I have no idea what to say. She used to actually be legit, but now I look at her and wow, I have no words.

Compare that video to this (1:28 mark)

[media=]

[/media]

Its just funny how Madonna closing in on 54 can outperform and run circles around both Britney and Gaga. Two of the supposed biggest threats to her throne in recent memory. Not to mention all the others that have come and gone through her career.

ONE. OF. A. KIND.

Guest Not4Pussies

i'm telling you guys, the word "REDUCTIVE" really affected her

ever since she hasn't been the same Gage

[media=]

[/media]

Love that part of the show! Drum Majorette Madonna RULES.

In fact that whole section needs more LUV so I changed my avatar.

Edited by Sloane

It's really starting to grow on me, especially when you take the witchcraft/ritual into context...

My friend hates it and I'm sure it won't go down as a great sing a long at the shows since its changed but I actually think its a very "theatrical" part of the show, just like gang bang and like a virgin. As much as I'll be screaming, and as much as I enjoy the screaming I've heard so far, I'd like to see like a virgin with the crowd in silence. It would create more of an impact...maybe we'll get it in a boring crowd but not in NYC's cause I'll be screaming! Lol

For the DVD, they should muffle out the chatter.

It's really starting to grow on me, especially when you take the witchcraft/ritual into context...

[media=]

[/media]

My friend hates it and I'm sure it won't go down as a great sing a long at the shows since its changed but I actually think its a very "theatrical" part of the show, just like gang bang and like a virgin. As much as I'll be screaming, and as much as I enjoy the screaming I've heard so far, I'd like to see like a virgin with the crowd in silence. It would create more of an impact...maybe we'll get it in a boring crowd but not in NYC's cause I'll be screaming! Lol

For the DVD, they should muffle out the chatter.

Since day one i love that performance :wow:

[media=]

[/media]

I love that it's her own raincoat she drapes on her head :lmao: The one she wore in London the other day

Good Lord, she's not even playing that guitar.. ssshhhh!

Mensch. Where's the witchcraft in that section?

Oh and apparently Girlie Show Bluray is coming 1-11-2013 ...I couldn't find a relatable topic to post it under...

awe its cute that u think so honey :)

dublin seemed like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

His exact words...

"It's been on for 50 minutes and I'm bored shitless. I have an awful seat in a massive stadium and people can't make out a word she's saying in this section and are leaving in droves." Worst concert experience of my life without a doubt."

I'm so happy he had such a miserable time! :rotfl:

So the problem is not the concert. It's the cheap ass ticket ?

Good Lord, she's not even playing that guitar.. ssshhhh!

Mensch. Where's the witchcraft in that section?

in the screens... looks like rituals and voodoo

awe its cute that u think so honey :)

I don't think it is...

dublin seemed like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

This woman is so much fun. and how she "intercorporated" brahim with the talk about teamwork :chuckle:

Oh god I love her oaijsgklx :lol: