Dublin - July 24th

Ste_Dub

Croke Park only allow 3 concerts a year and Westlife had 2 in June and the Chilli Peppers played also! Aviva is a nicer venue, Croke Park is too big!

Aviva's a big ass stadium. There doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz for this concert, it's a shame.

My pal over there tells me the weather's mild but heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow - during the day at least.

The reason for the curfew is the Aviva Stadium is in a residential area! If she played an arena here like the US, she wouldn't have a curfew! The difference here is they won't pull the plug, she will have to pay a fine instead.

When she played Slane in 2004, the show didn't finish until 23:30.

Saw someone say on Twitter that she soundchecked Die Another Day again in Dublin. And someone else said that Beautiful Killer was playing but I don't know if they meant via soundcheck or just being played over the speakers or something.

Small crowd

People leaving in droves

Boring

Why do these people go (if they do) to these

Concerts and tweet/say such misery?

Sounds like Hyde park when I was there, although I must hve blacked out or been at the wrong venue

Small crowd

People leaving in droves

Boring

Why do these people go (if they do) to these

Concerts and tweet/say such misery?

Sounds like Hyde park when I was there, although I must hve blacked out or been at the wrong venue

for a moment thought u were at the concert and making this comments...