1 August - Warsaw

Msig

Thanks for posting.

I don't understand much of what the man says, due to his accent, but he's positive, finishing off with 'she did it'.

The two girls shown next are shocked that Madonna is so fit, the woman speaking towards the end thinks the show was boring compared to S&S.

This is what my Polish non-fan friend, who is a music industry professional, had to say:

"Madonna 10 metres away didn't look that bad. Her show in Warsaw was awesome, although it started 40 minutes late."

:D

MUSIC industry professional? :chuckle:

MUSIC industry professional? :chuckle:

Yup! Not a musician himself, but manages a handful of Polish singers.

^Does that mean that the roof on the stadium was off during her show?

Often, from what I hear, retractable stadium roofs are usually closed during M's concerts.

[media=]

[/media]

AMAZING

Amazing Crowd

Amazing Show

Amazing Song

Amazing performance

She's everythang

^Does that mean that the roof on the stadium was off during her show?

Often, from what I hear, retractable stadium roofs are usually closed during M's concerts.

Yup! I think it's the first time Madonna has performed at a retractable-roof stadium with the roof off! :shock:

Guest pedrohdi

You

[media=]

[/media]! i dont hear her say it here..

Because she explained it in the interview for the Argentina TV

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pedrohdi

[EN] 1st August 2012, Warsaw, National Stadium

54.070 / 54.070 (100%) SOLD OUT

Gross Sales: $4.200.112

Source Ultramadonna.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

More MDNA drama!!!

Najwyższa Izba Kontroli (NIK), or the Supreme Audit Office of Poland, has concluded that the organizers of the MDNA show in Warsaw illegally received subsidies amounting to PLN 5.8 million (approx. US$ 1.77 million) from the Polish Ministry of Sports and Tourism.

The public money that was illegally spent on Madonna's concert had been earmarked for promoting interest in the UEFA Euro 2012 and youth volleyball.

FYI, NIK is an independent state audit body whose main task is to audit and safeguard Polish public spending.

Source: nik.gov.pl

:dramatic:

^^

This has now turned into a major political scandal in Poland.

The responsible minister is denying that she did anything wrong, but there are rumours that she might be sacked or forced to resign.