Birmingham, July 19

badaboom

No, I think it's because most people went for Hyde Park when it was first announced as it was the only live date. It was a few weeks before Birmingham was announced in spite of rumours. I would have preferred B'ham as it's indoors, seated and easy to drive to but didn't want to risk missing a golden circle ticket. I wish I was going there but can't justify laying out more cash.

I think you'll have a great time though.

I'm going tonight, very happy to have believed the rumours and not gone to Hyde Park. 10 min drive from home or, shudder, pubic transport.

That said, the NIA is so beneath her. I will however enjoy seeing her in a smaller than normal venue. If it is anything like Kylie at the Cardiff shithole venue, the V shaped catwalk will reach its apex at the rear emergency exits.

I'm coming to Birmingham to see the Queen woo!!, I'm driving down from Manchester where I live then back again to get on a train and watch the show in Edinburgh on Saturday! Bring it on cannot wait!! :madonna2:

Has anyone heard anything from barneyboy? I hope he's alright ...

That's what I was thinking too. I hope he went to the doctor! I have a weird thing when it comes to inner ears so his story really freaked me out :mellow:

It's really full but have counted at least 200 empty seats...curtains just come down, not started yet but indulging in sitting in a seat before the GC on Saturday.... Current track being played....I'm coming out! The two drunks causing grief have now been moved/chucked out!

Unless the NIA's 11 pm curfew isn't as strict as Hyde Park's, that means the plug will be pulled approximately during "Human Nature" or "Like a Virgin" :)

I'm relieved that she is performing in a closed arena without having to deal with rain and windy. I wonder how she doesnt get sick performing in terrible conditions. She really is a super woman!

Oooops NO MOTEL CAME OUT

Ouch! Someone's been given the evil eye...

Just got back from the show. My second show. First one in a stadium in Istanbul, second one in an arena in Birmingham. Wow what a difference. Stadium stage and screens are so much more spectacular. She apologized and swore a lot for the technical problem with the motel room, which really disappointed me. The crowd in Birmingham was OLD! The atmosphere in Istanbul was electric, Birmingham was dead, 60 something year olds, which left the show around half the way. What a disappointment.