New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

From the press release: "There will also be a post stream of the show where the footage can be viewed in its entirety"

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/madonna-special-club-show-at-paris-olympia-to-be-streamed-live-via-the-lovelive-youtube-channel-this-thursday-july-26th-163760626.html

As far as I know the whole Stade De France show was filmed. Who said only some songs were filmed?

The rumour is tha the Olympia show will lasts an hour and that it will be a bonus on the "full show" dvd from the Stade.

As far as I know the whole Stade De France show was filmed. Who said only some songs were filmed?

People who were there. There were a couple of cameras on huge crane things on the stage and they only swung around for some songs. Guy said they'll be filming other dates too.

Lucky u

Well, tbh for the price that I'm paying, I'm glad I don't have to do anything and be there just to collect the ticket and then later to get into the show!

Well, tbh for the price that I'm paying, I'm glad I don't have to do anything and be there just to collect the ticket and then later to get into the show!

how much did u pay for yours???

First of all, I'm dying from excitement but also anxiety as it will be happening at 2pm San Francisco time. I'll be at work!! FML

I am, however, planning on making a night out of it and watching my Queen when I get home.

So, it's an hour. I believe it, and here is my wish list, in no order:

- Girl Gone Wild

- Turn up the radio

- Beautiful Killer

- Falling Free

- Gang Bang OR I'm Addicted

- Love Spent

- Express Yourself

- Sooner or Later (lol, not joking, I always harbor the hope that one day...)

- Take a Bow

- Nobody Knows me video interlude (yes, share it all across the effing Internet and have Le Pen sue her again)

- Open Your Heart

Were there any old hits that rehearsed that finally didn't make it to the set list? Because then I think she'll include those too.

I'm going to get up super early and attempt to play every single one of her videos in hopes of getting to 4pm after turn up the radio and then celebrating by opening a bottle of absinthe and watching the show! I'm so stoked! I can't wait! :)

First of all, I'm dying from excitement but also anxiety as it will be happening at 2pm San Francisco time. I'll be at work!! FML

I am, however, planning on making a night out of it and watching my Queen when I get home.

So, it's an hour. I believe it, and here is my wish list, in no order:

- Girl Gone Wild

- Turn up the radio

- Beautiful Killer

- Falling Free

- Gang Bang OR I'm Addicted

- Love Spent

- Express Yourself

- Sooner or Later (lol, not joking, I always harbor the hope that one day...)

- Take a Bow

- Nobody Knows me video interlude (yes, share it all across the effing Internet and have Le Pen sue her again)

- Open Your Heart

Were there any old hits that rehearsed that finally didn't make it to the set list? Because then I think she'll include those too.

add Physical attraction...and perfection! I doubt about Take a bow: I bet she prefers sooner or later to TAB

I'm going to get up super early and attempt to play every single one of her videos in hopes of getting to 4pm after turn up the radio and then celebrating by opening a bottle of absinthe and watching the show! I'm so stoked! I can't wait! :)

I think I might go for a run, then head to Applebee's before the viewing.

add Physical attraction...and perfection! I doubt about Take a bow: I bet she prefers sooner or later to TAB

Good point! She is most probably doing Physical attraction.

And Pasqual makes an excellent point - although I wonder if they'd rather show a massive audience for a live clip, like U2 always does in their videos.

Guest bluejean

I'm not expecting any additions, I'm just thrilled we're getting a whole hour of proshoot footage of the show. Anything new/extra will be a bonus.

I think I might go for a run, then head to Applebee's before the viewing.

Yeah, I realized that's too many videos. Realistically, I'll go for a run and then sit and watch some megamixes and best live performances to get ready for the show... :wow: I'm excited.

This special Event is a nice Bday present from Madonna to me :D

I will celebrate my Bday and watch her unique show today ! I hope it is a one hour show or longer, and not only 4-5 songs :wink:

Guest bluejean

It will be available to stream on Youtube afterward they said.

I have a plugin that allows me to download YouTube videos, I suggest you get it to but you also have to download the Firefox web browser

It will be available to stream on Youtube afterward they said.

I have a plugin that allows me to download YouTube videos, I suggest you get it to but you also have to download the Firefox web browser

do you know if there's such a plugin for google chrome users? anyone?

Oh I do have that plug-in for D/L youtube vids and fully plan to use it. Don't think it works on live streams though. If they have it available afterwards, and I'm sure someone will, then no worries.

Sorry, don't know about google chrome. It works for Firefox.