New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

Guest bluejean

Interesting.

I just wonder if this is going to be the official DVD, it would seem strange for her to use a scaled down version. But its interesting to note the fact that only select songs were filmed at the main Paris date which could indicate they intend to include the performances missing from this 1 hour show.

Posted on M Tribe

Arnaud Delbarre, managing Director of the Olympia, confirmed to the AFP news agency that Madonna planned to immortalize the show on DVD.He also revealed more details about the concert: the stage and scenery have been scaled down to fit the Olympia size.

Out of the 2700 tickets, 2000 were allocated to the fan club members and the remaining 700 to the general public.

http://www.lepoint.fr/culture/madonna-des-fans-passent-la-nuit-a-la-belle-etoile-devant-l-olympia-25-07-2012-1489245_3.php

OMG :wow:

She can do exactly what Beyoncé did: an intimate show recorded for DVD (I am... Yours) and the official tour with all the show (I am Tour) :wow:

Posted on M Tribe

Arnaud Delbarre, managing Director of the Olympia, confirmed to the AFP news agency that Madonna planned to immortalize the show on DVD.He also revealed more details about the concert: the stage and scenery have been scaled down to fit the Olympia size.

Out of the 2700 tickets, 2000 were allocated to the fan club members and the remaining 700 to the general public.

http://www.lepoint.f...2-1489245_3.php

That's really cool, but they shouldn't have sold live passes, and have a generic pré sale code.

I doubt this will be *the* DVD. Maybe the L'Olympia manager got confused between "being brodcasted" and "being released"?

Guest bluejean

Hopefully we get this shit streamed in HD. The versions we have of those streams (Brixton, Koko and Roseland) are not in great quality but those were the times. These days I expect at least 720dpi

Guest bluejean

i think the show could be better in small and intimate setting..

Candy Shop, Like A Virgin..those are not "stadium performances"

In the case of some performances, but other stuff would seriously blow if it doesnt have all the backdrops and those blocks that she stands on.

Guest Not4Pussies

awesome, i hope its a lot different from the actual show. i still havent seen any of the performances from the tour.

dont wanna spoil myself too much.

Anyone from here going to the show?? My friends did not get a ticket and i'm doing it solo, but i won't be there before 7 pm (show is streamed live at 10:15)

I'm going!!! It cost me but I managed to get a ticket!!!

You need to be there at 1pm to get your ticket and bracelet... Don't forget the confirmation email, your id and the card you used to buy the ticket!

I'm going!!! It cost me but I managed to get a ticket!!!

You need to be there at 1pm to get your ticket and bracelet... Don't forget the confirmation email, your id and the card you used to buy the ticket!

I'll be working untill 5 pm in CDG, i can still get my ticket late right? But i will have like 2000 ppl in front lol

I'll be working untill 5 pm in CDG, i can still get my ticket late right? But i will have like 2000 ppl in front lol

Yeah, but you'll have easy access to the bar! And you can always try to make your way to the front :laugh:

Shit I won't be home to see it :( Someone better upload this entire show on youtube after.

Edited by hydrangeas