EDINBURGH - July 21st (12:51 stans for Scotland & his mom, throws chancla)

Ai Papi Si.

yea, it was ridiculous. still managed to enjoy the show though. :) I'll have to go through my videos and photos and send you what you make an appearance in lol.

I had to refrain from uploading my videos due to my faggy singing

i hope by the time the show gets to the states, and that most of those shows are indoors, that she wont be starting at 10 or 11, that just isnt going to fly. When i saw her in DC for re-invention, she came on around 845 and same time for Confessions in New York...that was ok, but sticky and sweet started after 10 and that was just rude. LOL

Just spoke to my mom :inlove: OMG I'm so happy my mom got to see this show!!!

Highlights from the phone call

- "oh mai gah, it was FANTASTIQUE hijo, it was amazing, I hab neber seen anyting like that bifor"

- "the SOUND it is so loud en de stadium, de gun shots and glass breaking it feels like its rai in fron of your face!!"

- "What is the name of de love song from de movie? Oh it is so biutiful, can you send me that song?"

- "I lob her outfit for Vog, I want to buy somsing like that, with the blouse and the slacks, so classic!!"

- "She never said any bad word!!"

- "Never boring, she gets rai to de poin, she never sits and talks for 10 minutes like other people do" (SHE ACTUALLY SAID THIS :lol: )

- "The stadium was so full I couldn't believe it!" (take that haters, WHO BLATANTLY LIE :) )

- "There was this fat girl behind me screaming, I wanted to kill her"

- "Hijo it was the best concert I hab EBER SEEN" :inlove:

Gonna post pics of her when I get them :)

Guest Not4Pussies

- "oh mai gah, it was FANTASTIQUE hijo, it was amazing, I hab neber seen anyting like that bifor"

- "the SOUND it is so loud en de stadium, de gun shots and glass breaking it feels like its rai in fron of your face!!"

- "What is the name of de love song from de movie? Oh it is so biutiful, can you send me that song?"

- "I lob her outfit for Vog, I want to buy somsing like that, with the blouse and the slacks, so classic!!"

- "Never boring, she gets rai to de poin, she never sits and talks for 10 minutes like other people do (SHE ACTUALLY SAID THIS :lol: )"

- "The stadium was so full I couldn't believe it (take that haters, WHO BLATANTLY LIE :) )"

hahaha i L U V my suegra

Mama 12:51 sounds amazing, so glad she had a good time.

All my mum wwe says is "I don't know how she does it. . . In those heels"

- "The stadium was so full I couldn't believe it!" (take that haters, WHO BLATANTLY LIE :) )

Er, no, sadly.

Taken from my seat ten minutes before the concert started (i.e. five minutes after it was due to kick off):

photo.jpg

During the first section of the gig:

photo_1.jpg

Gives me no pleasure whatsoever to post these pictures ... I've been a rabid fan for over twenty years and have been dying for her to come to Scotland ever since. But the crowd was was it was.

Er, no, sadly.

Taken from my seat ten minutes before the concert started (i.e. five minutes after it was due to kick off):

photo.jpg

During the first section of the gig:

photo_1.jpg

Gives me no pleasure whatsoever to post these pictures ... I've been a rabid fan for over twenty years and have been dying for her to come to Scotland ever since. But the crowd was was it was.

I wasn't calling you a liar, I was calling Daily Mail or Pears Morgan or whatever press dumbass who claimed the show was a flop were liars. I can't see your pics, but what about this video then:

[media=]

[/media]

I'm sorry that looks like a packed house to me, period, end of discussion, thank you so much

i hope by the time the show gets to the states, and that most of those shows are indoors, that she wont be starting at 10 or 11, that just isnt going to fly. When i saw her in DC for re-invention, she came on around 845 and same time for Confessions in New York...that was ok, but sticky and sweet started after 10 and that was just rude. LOL

Yeah she ran pretty late for S&S in Detroit too and the crowd was meh. They were already icy because she had skipped a hometown stop for both ReInvention and Confessions and she didn't add a S&S stop until wayyyyyyy way way late after the other cities were announced. So I felt like the crowd was bitchy from the start.

She started late and the crowd just never fully engaged, in my opinion. I was glad i had already seen her in Toronto, which was more fun. I'm hoping this go-round in Detroit will be better.

Lastly, I'm now totally Team Mama 12:51 lol. Awesome!

I wasn't calling you a liar,

I'm sorry that looks like a packed house to me, period, end of discussion, thank you so much

I didn't say you called me a "liar". I was merely posting pictures from my seat. It was very far from full.

Stop being so defensive.

I didn't say you called me a "liar". I was merely posting pictures from my seat. It was very far from full.

Stop being so defensive.

The last line is just an inside joke on this board, you haven't been around in a long time, so perhaps you didn't get it.

Anyway, the video speaks for itself, as does the figure Arthur Fogel/LN threw out months ago. A minimum of 40,000 people saw Madonna play last night. I'd say that's pretty impressive. I don't get this new fad of downplaying Madonna's success or pointing out silly irrelevant things just for the sake of it, I mean facts are facts aren't they...

The last line is just an inside joke on this board, you haven't been around in a long time, so perhaps you didn't get it.

Anyway, the video speaks for itself, as does the figure Arthur Fogel/LN threw out months ago. A minimum of 40,000 people saw Madonna play last night. I'd say that's pretty impressive. I don't get this new fad of downplaying Madonna's success or pointing out silly irrelevant things just for the sake of it, I mean facts are facts aren't they...

As I said, it it gave me no pleasure whatsoever to post those pictures. I have been desperate for Madonna to play Scotland for years. Christ, she even came to my home city!

But that video was a skewed perception of the crowd. Sorry, but it was. I truly, truly wish I could say it was packed. I don't enjoy the bitching from friends about how empty the stadium was compared to other "big" names. The seats were really busy but you could swung a tiger on the floor if you positioned yourself just off centre.

Doesn't detract from the show itself.

- "Never boring, she gets rai to de poin, she never sits and talks for 10 minutes like other people do" (SHE ACTUALLY SAID THIS :lol: )

:lmao: U'RE MODER IS ABAZING!!! :lmao:

NEW m FAN LOON

As I said, it it gave me no pleasure whatsoever to post those pictures. I have been desperate for Madonna to play Scotland for years. Christ, she even came to my home city!

But that video was a skewed perception of the crowd. Sorry, but it was. I truly, truly wish I could say it was packed. I don't enjoy the bitching from friends about how empty the stadium was compared to other "big" names. The seats were really busy but you could swung a tiger on the floor if you positioned yourself just off centre.

Doesn't detract from the show itself.

Yes yes we know.

Stadiums are really hard to fill 100%, you know this. Add of course there's going to be plenty of room on the floor, it's the most expensive seat you can possibly get, and you're gonna have room to flail your wrists... and it's a Madonna concert, you're not at Coachella or Lollapalooza and moshing to NIN are you...

Er, sorry, but I have been to Madonna stadium gigs (and not that long ago) and it was packed.

Those pictures weren't posted to give it "Ooooo, Madonna flopped in Scotland"!!!! (I could never say that ... would break my heart to ... and, luckily, I don't have to.) But it was truly jaw-dropping to myself and my friends how bare the floor was. At its zenith, it was 60% full.

I had to refrain from uploading my videos due to my faggy singing

lol you were kind of obstructing my view during the celebration rehearsal i recorded :-p so the back of ur head is in it the whole recording lol

Guest northernlad

Hey Jimmy! Glad you had a good time. Was being in the stands your choice? I would have been rabid to get Golden Circle with her coming to my city for the first time.

They usually are. People push forward and dont allow the amount of space. Who cares anyway? Jesus, you shouldve gone to my last Whitney concert. We were all moved to the front and there was nobody behind us. It was a ghost town.

:lol: Please...

You weren't even there. How would you know?

I still can't see your picts.

It wouldn't matter a jolt if you could.

Hey Jimmy! Glad you had a good time. Was being in the stands your choice? I would have been rabid to get Golden Circle with her coming to my city for the first time.

Like Cardiff? The same show that everyone screamed about being a bomb? :p

I have no idea about Cardiff. I wasn't there. I WAS in Edinburgh, however.

You weren't even there. How would you know?

It wouldn't matter a jolt if you could.

I was saying "please" to the whole "I WAS GOBSMACKED! SHAKEN TO THE CORE!! APPALLED!! MYSTIFIED AT HOW EMPTY IT WAS" way of pointing it out. Really now...

and it would matter if i could see the pics, I'm not a goober like some people who can't admit when they're wrong

And lastly I wasn't there, but my mom was, and she sees LOTS of concerts (it's kind of her thing) and I have no reason to think my mom (not a Madonna fan at all really) would exaggerate something ridiculous like that just to make me happy... I was the one who basically urged her to go to this show anyway :lol:

I'm an old man now, Northernland. I need a seat. (Although I didn't use it once the show got started!)

I have no idea about Cardiff. I wasn't there. I WAS in Edinburgh, however.

I was at Cardiff, it was amazing. S&S wasnt my fave tour, but it was still mind blowing.