EDINBURGH - July 21st (12:51 stans for Scotland & his mom, throws chancla)

Ai Papi Si.

they can say those are giveaway tix, but oh well. there's always story. :lol:

BTW, miguel, hope your mom has a good time!

City councillor Alex Lunn (Labour) spent £125 on tickets for himself and his wife only last Saturday. He said: “I am not happy about paying out for two tickets, only to hear that days later they are then being given away free to other fans.

“Personally I think that it’s an attempt by promoters to fill the venue. Normally there would be no way that I could purchase tickets for this gig just a week before.

“They were over-priced from the outset, putting a lot of unwanted strain on her fans in what are tough financial times. If they had been cheaper, they would have sold out months ago.”

Live Nation refused to say whether or not the tickets were being deliberately released for free to avoid the embarrassment of empty seats.

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/features/madonna-fans-angry-as-more-tickets-for-murrayfield-concert-given-away-free-1-2423536?commentspage=0

Vote SNP!

Just how shit is the single transferable vote system.

Edinburgh Council Election Results - Craigentinny-Duddingston Ward, 04 May 2012

First preference votes:

Stefan TYMKEWYCZ (SNP) - 2180

Joan GRIFFITHS (Labour) - 2174

Colin WILLIAMSON (SNP) - 937

Alex LUNN (Labour) - 886

Councillors elected:

Stefan TYMKEWYCZ (SNP)

Joan GRIFFITHS (Labour)

Alex LUNN (Labour)

Is it sad that I find her high ponytail really cute? :inlove:

Oh and hyper, your icon is the BEST hahaha!

Edited by hydrangeas

I fully expect hysterical UK press about how insensitive Madonna is for using guns a day after the Denver situation

I fully expect hysterical UK press about how insensitive Madonna is for using guns a day after the Denver situation

She performs in Denver later this year. After Columbine and now this, I wonder if she will change the show?