EDINBURGH - July 21st (12:51 stans for Scotland & his mom, throws chancla)

Ai Papi Si.

BREAKING NEWS: My mami will be attending the July 21st Edinburgh show with her scottish husband (sidenote: my mom recently married a Scot and moved there with him... long story, but anyway that's where she lives now!).

This will be her first time seeing Madonna.

I hope KIM gives her a good welcome. And maybe Loomita?

I can't believe my mami is seeing MDNA before me. I will give her report to you all once she sees it.

Ticket master cancelled my fucking tickets to the show, just found out today. Have managed to get more but they did not have the decency to tell me. Its just by chance I called to ask why I had not received them!

Anyway there are ten of us going, including my mother. Is this a common theme in Edinburgh? And yes Edinburgh is a stunning city.

Guest astonishing!

I'm happy to hear it's sold out. Hopefully the energy will be good too and it doesn't rain!

I'm going to Edinburgh zoo earlier in the day to see the pandas :inlove:

*much intense excite* for Madge's long overdue Scottish DEBUT :scotland:

A Scots crowd will either really love or really hate you. It could go either way really :chuckle:

Of course i'll scan the audience for your STUN GORGE MAMACITA 12:51 :wow:

so in tour forum i read: "EDINBURGH - July 21st (Featuring 12:51's Mami)"

...and me...what fucking group it's so called..never heard of...i enter and..... :provoke:

however happy concert to all people...fans and mothers....in this beautiful city!!!!

I can't wait for this show! First time seeing Madonna, about 15 minutes from my house :)! So exciting! So her show is officially sold out then?

By the way, does anybody know her support acts?

I'm sure there is a curfew at Murrayfield as well is there not, because it's a densely populated area or something?

Support act is Alesso (Swedish DJ) The curfew isn't as strict as London I don't think, so hoping she ignores it and waits till it gets dark tbh.

Some Golden Circle tix are now available on ticketmaster. Ripoff viagogo leftovers I imagine.

Oh right will look him up now! :)

I'm hoping it's dark as well concerts are always more exciting in the dark :)

Yeah, can't believe her Scottish debut is just a few days away!

So dya think she'll arrive on Friday? Her stage will be here then as well won't it?

:lol:

Madonna fans get free tickets after computer glitch

Madonna fans scooped up hundreds of free tickets for her Murrayfield gig after a website glitch.

Tickets for the Queen of Pop’s first-ever Scottish show on Saturday were priced from £45 to £125 plus a booking fee.

But a link to the singer’s official Ticketmaster website was posted on Twitter and social networking sites just after 1pm yesterday that let users print off tickets for free.

Fans got access to “competition winner” tickets – and some couldn’t believe their luck as they snaffled up to eight tickets.

One prizewinner called ME tweeted: “Is this for real? Just got them in my email … I don’t wanna look like a fool when I get there and I cannot get in.” Eh added: “Says competition winner tickets. Am I going to be refused entry because I didn’t win a competition?”

Others believed that the competition winners had to be a child accompanied by an adult and asked: “I have to take an under 14-year-old with me?”

A Ticketmaster spokesman said: “From Ticketmaster’s point of view, the link is legitimate and those with access to the tickets will get into the concert at Murrayfield.”

They said the “winners” would get in whether or not they have a child in tow.

The firm claimed the freebies were given out after a competition link was made public due to human error.

Last night, Madge played to thousands at Hyde Park – including will.i.am, and some of the younger royals.

source: DailyRecord

I wonder what time she will come on? I am hoping she reverts back to 10pm+ as I want it to be as dark as possible.

Whatever happens I am sure she will get an amazing reception for her first Scottish show.

I hope she waits until its dark as well, I want to see this show how she intended it to be shown.

Only 3 days away from her Scottish debut! The crowd will be brilliant for her, we never disappoint ;)

Plus, anyone think this free ticket "leak" was done on purpose to guarantee filled seats?

I just find it odd how they are going to let people use the tickets for free when usually they cost £90 a head.

Plus, anyone think this free ticket "leak" was done on purpose to guarantee filled seats?

I just find it odd how they are going to let people use the tickets for free when usually they cost £90 a head.

No. They would give them away in competitions. She has sold 40,000+ tickets to the show so she does not need to give away freebies. Even if there are empty sections, it will still be a massive success, probably one of if not the the largest single gross in Scottish history.

Oh yeah I know she doesn't need to its just weird how the site glitched and people could print off free tickets... I've never heard of that happening before.

I'm so excited! My first time seeing the queen!

I don't know why they would bother really.Those tix were all like row QQ or something in different sections way up the very back, you wouldn't even notice if they were unfilled. Still a kick in the teeth for people who actually paid tho, especially a ridiculous £90.

If they want to pull a stunt like that they should do it with Dublin which hasn't sold well at all.

Can. Not. Wait! Really looking forward to seeing her on Saturday. :tigger: