Billboard Boxscore Thread: MDNA Tour grosses $232.9 million so far

MadFan

I dont know why cancel it. Shes doing for less than that in other places. And its an open space. All they have to do is put people together and BAN! Sold out show! :wow:

This is the first comment I read in that page... so I feel so much better now.

Madonna está com ingressos esgotados em Porto Alegre. Públicam sem verificar. Em São Paulo o primeiro show já está esgotado. Bah que jornalismo mediocre.

Mas bah tchê!

well good thing it's an open field ;) and if the other dates in latin america are doing really well, then that's good :) it's a bit of a flop for M in rio, but it's less embarrassing than some other "celeb" + at least it won't look like a half empty stadium.

Has anybody tweeted asking this to LN or GO???

Probably, but do you think they would bother to answer? This is not a gaga situation...... yet lol

Guest Fukujima

pauzudo

porra

chupar teu pau

vc taaa loca?

inhaaaiiiiiiiiii?

I remember reading that during one of the European shows some fan asked to Guy if they were planning to film the show in Brasil and Guy answered : "No, i see lot of happy faces before we got there".

So i wonder if we indeed gonna get New York ( but due to the bad weather on the second night i'm not sure about it) or we going to get a Dvd live in Sao Paolo or Porto Alegre or a mix of the three brazilians cities