Koln, Germany, 10 July

magom

Wow your pictures are lovely. I'm hoping I can get these type of seats for MSG!

Thank you, fingers-crossed for you gettimng good seats.

We were not too close to the stage or the catwalk, but I really think this show is also very powerful from a little distance. All those screens and lights and sound effects (the helicopter during GANG BANG! The train rumbling at the beginning of I'M A SINNER!) are truly mind-blowing.

Here's a little info that made Tuesday's show extra special for us: Some parts of the show had a special meaning probably M herself wasn't aware of: First of the all, the opening of the show was very reminiscent of a huge cathedral that Cologne is known for.

So the Gothic setting in GIRL GONE WILD.....

img4630d.jpg

...actually also could have taken place in our beloved Cologne Cathedral:

kolner-dom.jpg4345921419_5c622b3ab5.jpg

And secondly, and this is also something all the reviews in the newspapers commented upon, M's majorette outfit kind of looked like a traditional outfit for the carnival festivities :s513: , which are also very popular in Cologne (the more so as the colors red and white belong to Cologne's coat of arms):

madonna-majorette-costume-tour-20122-e1338514366880.jpg220px-Wappen_Koeln.svg.png15516894,12553933,dmData,maxh,480,maxw,480,krttkarneval21+%25281234353122703%2529+%25281234353122703%2529.jpg

So there you go, that is why Cologne and the Queen clicked so well together :laugh:

:laugh:

GREAT U ENJOYED SO MUCH!!! NOW I'M CURIOUS FROM WHAT GOTHIC CATHEDRAL THEY HAVE TAKEN THE DESIGN, IF ANY.

THOSE LIGHTENIING DESIGN ARE SUPERB!! U CAN'T REALLY APPRECIATE IT FROM MEAR THE STAGE, AND I THINK ARE BEST ON ARENAS THAN STADIUM. OH I WANT ONE MORE SHOW!!!!! :drama:

Thank you, fingers-crossed for you gettimng good seats.

We were not too close to the stage or the catwalk, but I really think this show is also very powerful from a little distance. All those screens and lights and sound effects (the helicopter during GANG BANG! The train rumbling at the beginning of I'M A SINNER!) are truly mind-blowing.

Where we're you sitting again? I'm thinking about getting seats for MSG In the 200's but side middle, closer to the stage(which is cheaper then the exact middle since that's a better view)...is that where you were sitting?

Where we're you sitting again? I'm thinking about getting seats for MSG In the 200's but side middle, closer to the stage(which is cheaper then the exact middle since that's a better view)...is that where you were sitting?

Was sitting in block 206, which proves that you don't need to be superclose to have a friggin good time at the show: :yes:

K%C3%B6lnarena_sitzplan_konzert.gif

My first post here, so HELLO :-)

I was in the golden triangle in Cologne. Just like the two Berlin shows, it was simply amazing. We got to see her rehearse in Cologne, which was fantastic. She made sure that we knew how to clap along during TUTR. Here's a (shaky) video of it that I made:

I only recorded a few videos in Cologne, but plenty in Berlin.

The show is mindblowing in an arena. Madonna was in a great mood, especially during the "Sagarra Jo" audience participation part.

This tour is absolutely among the best she has ever done. I'm trying to figure out a way to see it again but even if I can't, those three shows were the best Madonna experiences I've ever had.

This tour is absolutely among the best she has ever done. I'm trying to figure out a way to see it again but even if I can't, those three shows were the best Madonna experiences I've ever had.

Same here! Best time I ever had seeing Madonna live. I'm sincerely sorry for the Aussies (and also for the Scots who were deprived of Like a Virgin)

Thank you for the videos of the sing-a-long and the clapping instructions.

Looks like a very fun experience.

Was the soundcheck only for the early access people in the triangle?

Would have love to see it, but I arrived rather late at the venue...

Oh, and also welcome, Wunderkind!

As you can see I am a bit of a newbie myself :)

Thanks alquemist

No, the rehearsals were for everybody with GA tickets, not just early entry. I made a video of her rehearsing Celebration but it's VERY shaky. I was in a bit of a shock so I couldn't hold my phone steady ;-)