Live CD prediction thread

Msig

Live CD prediction  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs will be included on the MDNA live CD?

• The Prayer Overture: Act of Contrition
    • Girl Gone Wild
    • Revolver
    • Gang Bang
    • Papa Don't Preach
    • Hung Up
    • I Don't Give A
    • Best Friend (interlude)
    • Express Yourself
    • Give Me All Your Luvin'
    • Turn Up the Radio (with "Turning Up the Hits" intro)
    • Open Your Heart / Sagarra jo!
    • Masterpiece
    • Justify My Love (interlude)
    • Vogue
    • Human Nature
    • The Erotic Candy Shop
    • Like a Virgin
    • Nobody Knows Me (interlude)
    • I'm Addicted
    • I'm a Sinner / Cyber-Raga
    • Like a Prayer
    • Celebration

From the past 3 tours, we got live CDs, and nothing seems to change for the MDNA Tour in this respect.

The IGTTYAS, CT and S&S live CDs all featured live recordings of 13 performances.

Based on previous live CDs released by Madonna, we should expect the MDNA Tour live CD to include 5-7 MDNA songs, 4-6 oldies and at least one video interlude.

I assume that "The Prayer Overture: Act of Contrition", "Girl Gone Wild" and "Celebration" are given - but which other songs do you think will be included?

As long as we get the DVD, I don't really care about the CD. I never listen to any of the other tour CD releases anyways. I only listen to the complete DVD rips of the shows.

My setlist

Girl gone wild

Gang bang

I don't give a

Express yourself-Born this way

Gime all your lovin'

Turn up the radio

Open your heart-sagarra jo

Masterpiece

The erotic candy shop

Like a Virgin

I'm a sinner

celebration

As Itunes bonus

Vogue

Like a prayer

Has anyone really ever cared about the other Live CDs? I don't think I played them more than 2-3 times. It's all about the DVD for me, and usually by the time they were released we already had had the audio rips from the TV broadcast ...

But of course ... the more released, the better :lol:

I actually listen to the IGTTYAS CD alot, well that's only cause RIT was never out on DVD. :lol:

But the CD's are a nice little added bonus to the release. I remember back in 2001, so many fans were dying for a live CD release. When Caresse Henry would answer fan questions on the old Madonna.com, she was always answering questions about a potential live CD.

i love live cd s....why you dont ? its cool to have it. :D

anyway...

i guess its going to be like:

• prayer + Girl Gone Wild
  • Gang Bang
  • Papa dont preach
  • Express Yourself
  • Turn Up The Radio
  • Open Your Heart
  • Masterpiece
  • Justify My Love (INTERLUDE)
  • Candy Shop
  • Like A Virgin
  • I’m Addicted
  • I’m A Sinner
  • Like A Prayer
  • Celebration

I actually listen to the IGTTYAS CD alot, well that's only cause RIT was never out on DVD. :lol:

So do I, though I usually just rip the audio from the DVDs. But I also have an audio rip of the leaked Lisbon show.

I do too, but the audio isn't mastered. It's not loud enough for me and the vocals arn't very strong.

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

Papa don't preach

Express Yourself

Give me all your luvin'

Turn Up the Radio

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Justify My Love

Vogue

Like a Virgin

I'm addicted

Like a Prayer

Celebration

* 14 tracks because papa dont preach is just 1'30 :)

Interesting to hear that some don't listen to her live albums. I rarely hear She's Not Me, Beat Goes On, Devil..., Mother and Father, etc. in the original form anymore.

As for this CD, i bet she'll include the Nobody Knows Me interlude and Like A Virgin.

The Prayer Overture

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

I Don't Give A

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up The Radio

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me

I'm Addicted

Like A Prayer

Celebration

Interesting to hear that some don't listen to her live albums. I rarely hear She's Not Me, Beat Goes On, Devil..., Mother and Father, etc. in the original form anymore.

Same goes for me. I hardly ever listen to the album versions of songs such as Music, Paradise (Not for Me), Gone, American Life, Mother and Father, I Love New York, Jump, Candy Shop, 4 Minutes, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You and Spanish Lesson.

The reason is simples: I think the tour versions (studio or live) are much better. They aren't always that much different, but usually have that little extra something that some of the album versions are missing.

As for MDNA, I prefer the tour versions over the album versions of especially Girl Gone Wild, Turn Up the Radio and Masterpiece.

How I hope that someday, we'll hear (proper) live performances of Love Spent, Voices, Love Profusion and Easy Ride..

Current top 13 predictions

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I Don't Give A

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up the Radio

Open Your Heart / Sagarra jo!

Masterpiece

The Erotic Candy Shop

Like a Virgin

I'm Addicted

Like a Prayer

Celebration

So far, voters predict the entire second act to be included. This wouldn't be the first time that an entire section was included, as the entire first act of the Sticky & Sweet Tour (apart from the intro) was included on the S&S live CD

Only few voters think that the CD track list will feature any interludes, though "Nobody Knows Me" appears to be the most popular choice.

Give Me All Your Luvin' really doesent have a place on cd couse she sings just few lines and the rest is just chaos for listening and not seeing what is happening..also...if interlude is going to be on cd it is logical to have JML couse that is very good and fresh one....insted NKM