4 July - Gothenburg

Msig

Well...........................guess who isn't gonna' be on the next tour route?

you have the honor of having the Queen in your country........with an AMAZING show! and that's what shows up?

NEXT!

Well...........................guess who isn't gonna' be on the next tour route?

you have the honor of having the Queen in your country........with an AMAZING show! and that's what shows up?

NEXT!

Exactly. Maybe she will go back in 2035.

Apparently this was just before the show!! is it true?? I hope not!!!

judging by the amount of people sitting on the tribunes I would guess half an hour before as Msig said is more or less right.

Edited by GeorgeDK

I think the audience is around 40,000. The seats looks packages and the stadium is very huge.

The public of Sticky and Sweet was around 52,000 per night. So most of this difference (12,000 people) fill the back of the stadium perfectly.

The problem is not do a show for 40,000, but Do this in a place for 60,000.

Funny that the amount of tickets sold, the production could at least bring the stage a little more to the middle of the stadium.

The stadium looks huge, think about those persons in rthe back, they maight not see anything at all. that's why they should have built the stage in the midle.

I kind of a dream something about this half empty places just before the tour began in Tel Aviv.

I blame all on S&S and the poor promotion of MDNA

Madonna was really late in getting on, at this point half of the audience had fallen asleep :rotfl:

Who can blame her? I'd be procrastinating from that crowd like it was my last breath -- please Guy just 1 more hour :rotfl:

and the non-hit / non-recognizable songs in the beginning dont help..

also GGW performance is a bit long and mechanical..maybe she should've tried to wake them up by shouting something like "HELLO SWEDEN!!"?

Yeah the terrible song, the cheap beat, cheesy choreography... I don't blame the crowd lolol

The opening sequence starts on a high but then fall flat as soon as Girl Gone Wild begins.

Yeah the terrible song, the cheap beat, cheesy choreography... I don't blame the crowd lolol

The opening sequence starts on a high but then fall flat as soon as Girl Gone Wild begins.

Just because you hate everything about GGW, Gutten, doesn't mean that everyone else does. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that if it had been released a few years ago, when Madonna still enjoyed radio support in most countries, it would have been a sizeable hit. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and mine is that GGW is a cracking pop song. The crowds at each of the three shows I attended seemed to love the performance. Perhaps you will, too, after you've seen it live.

The show was amazing, as expected. I stood at the front row (I'M TELLIN YA THIS, i should've been in the triangle), at the tip of the catwalk, and I've NEVER danced as much in my life as I did that night.

Now, the audience... Such a fucking dreadful mess. When I started jumping during Turn Up The Radio, people around me seemed irritated and stared at me like I was crazy. What the fuck...

I felt so bad for Madonna. The fact that she had to do this amazing show in front of this shitty crowd... :scared:

Who can blame her? I'd be procrastinating from that crowd like it was my last breath -- please Guy just 1 more hour :rotfl:

:dead:

Now, the audience... Such a fucking dreadful mess. When I started jumping during Turn Up The Radio, people around me seemed irritated and stared at me like I was crazy. What the fuck...

Ha, ha, there were all kinds of people in the crowed, some dancing, some singing, some kissing and making out and some looking incredible bored, saw a few older people looking pissed and heading for the door :rotfl:

Lol, not sure it works if you want people to show energy to your music :rotfl:

also GGW performance is a bit long and mechanical..maybe she should've tried to wake them up by shouting something like "HELLO SWEDEN!!"?

GGW is a perfect opener and a great song, might be a problem that a lot of people did not know it though, as it was not really a hit...

Edited by GeorgeDK

GGW is a perfect opener and a great song, might be a problem that a lot of people did not know it though, as it was not really a hit...

Future Lovers and Candy Shop weren't hits either :dazed:

Future Lovers and Candy Shop weren't hits either :dazed:

Yes, I know but I was commending on GGW as an opener ;-) but in general I tend to agree with the people saying this show is not a crowd pleaser, it's more for the hardcore fans, and I do not really think Future Lovers and Candy Shop are songs that the general public will go crazy about :huh: