4 July - Gothenburg

Msig

She is so fucking teasing us ... non conventional promo anyone?? she knows that after the show all the videos are on the net, so she'll probably just rehearse most of them, and who knows we may have some surprises, but if she did BK ... COME ON PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!!!! ... Please ;)

Austrian people aren't as "cold" as northern Europeans, it's just that they prefer classic rock concerts to "diva-shows". U2, the Stones, Lenny Kravitz ... even Pink, sell very well and the crowds are quite lively at their shows.

:megamanson:

Oh how I love that "legendary" Vienna concert. And to think that I nearly went! I'll never forgive myself for missing out on it.

1:55

That's...

That's shit!!!!

*crow* gonna dress you up in my love *crow* ...

Come on VIENNA...

- DEAD CROWD -

:rotfl::lmao:

Guest bluejean

Hopefully she rehearses 'Falling Free' next. Or an old unexpected song like 'Bad Girl' or 'Take a Bow,' I would DIE

Madonna went on stage at 10.30 p.m., making it the latest concert to have ever taken place at Ullevi.

Aftonbladet's reviewer, who the Copenhagen show very negatively, thinks that last night's show in Gothenburg was much better.

Anders Nunstedt of Expressen, hasn't reviewed the show as such, says that there were 40,000 people in the audience.

He did a live blog, though, revealing that he doesn't like the MDNA Tour versions of Hung Up, Open Your Heart or Like a Virgin. And doesn't understand the inclusion of Gang Bang or I Don't Give A. But he liked Vogue and Like a Prayer.

Gaffa gave a very positive 5/6 review of the show. With emphasis on 'show'. Their reviewer thinks that the setlist generally works well, and that the MDNA songs sound much better on stage than on the record.

Hallands Nyheter says that performance- and production-wise, the show was very good, but they don't understand the song choices. Apparently, Like a Prayer was the only real crowd-pleaser; throughout most of the show, the people in the audience looked as if they were falling asleep.

the pictures are great!!! and did she sing Beautiful killer?

From what I've heard, she did "B-Day Song" with altered lyrics during sound check as one of the dancers was celebrating his birthday.

I don't understand Swedish but the report below may be saying only 23,000 attended the show?

It seems pretty packed to me, and other reports confirmed 40,000 people at the Ullevi, which seems more reasonable!

http://www.aftonblad...icle15076100.ab

Yes, I saw that too. Aftonbladet's reviewer said that only 23,000 people attended the show, but Live Nation Sweden confirmed to Expressen that about 40,000 tickets were sold (not enough for a technical sell-out).

I know that quite a few scalpers were so desparate to sell their tickets that they reduced their prices by up to 80%, but I'd have a hard time believing that almost half of the tickets sold were bought by scalpers.

And if "regular" people bought tickets and later decided not to go due to the bad reviews, they didn't have a clue about what they were missing.

Guest IceAngel

Yes, I saw that too. Aftonbladet's reviewer said that only 23,000 people attended the show, but Live Nation Sweden confirmed to Expressen that about 40,000 tickets were sold (not enough for a technical sell-out).

I know that quite a few scalpers were so desparate to sell their tickets that they reduced their prices by up to 80%, but I'd have a hard time believing that almost half of the tickets sold were bought by scalpers.

Yes I agree with that. A 60,000 stadium with only 23,000 people would look bloody empty. And from the pictures it's far from being empty.

maybe the have moved the stage forward to make it look less empty?

No, they didn't do that. The stage was set up at the same spot as the Sticky & Sweet stage was 3 years ago.

maybe the have moved the stage forward to make it look less empty?

Or maybe it's the press who still spread big BULLSHIT......LOL

23.000 people....c'mon that's ridicoulous and fortunatly the pics are there to prove them how they are fucking wrong......and so will do the official boxscore.

The European reviews are becoming very tiresome and putting a bit of a dampner on this tour for me now.

What the hell is wrong with the Europeans at the moment, why do they seem to hate her so much all of a sudden?

Every review is the same, shit setlist, far from sold out etc etc. I'm getting kind of over it.

I can't wait until the MDNA tour hits the US, South America and Australia and we don't have to read this dribble on our forum every night.

I've so enjoyed reading the nightly reports from the fans and seeing all the photos but would it be too much to ask or is it unrealistic if we have a media blackout of our own on here and enjoy the tour the way it was meant to be???

♪♪ I don't want no lies

♫ I don't watch TV

♪♪ I don't waste my time

♫ Won't read a magazine

Who cares about those reviews!