2 July - Copenhagen

Msig

Next stop: Copenhagen!

I know that Carta and I are going - anyone else?

The show will take place at Parken, Denmark's national stadium, which has a maximum capacity of 50,000 for end-stage concerts.

For the MDNA show, the retractable roof will be on.

parken.jpg

Parken.jpg

Early Entrance ticket holder have to register at the entrance no later than 5:30 pm.

Doors will open at 6:00 pm, Martin Solveig is scheduled to go on stage at 8:00 pm.

According to Live Nation Denmark, the show will end no later than 11:30 pm.

Madonna previously performed at Parken during the 2009 leg of the Sticky & Sweet Tour, on Rocco's 9th birthday (11 August).

Back then, she sold a total of 48,064 tickets - all Golden Circle and General Admission tickets sold out within a few hours, and by the time Madonna went on stage, there were only tickets left in the cheapest seating category, in which not a single ticket had been sold.

This time around, with less than 36 hours to go before the show starts, there are still lots of tickets left. In any seated section, I'd be able to get 10 adjacent seats. And neither the Golden Circle nor General Attendance standing tickets have sold out.

"This time around, with less than 36 hours to go before the show starts, there are still lots of tickets left. In any seated section, I'd be able to get 10 adjacent seats. And neither the Golden Circle nor General Attendance standing tickets have sold out. "

Flop tour

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh can't wait for MSig to come back with his review. I'm sure its going to be filled with positivity.

Oh can't wait for MSig to come back with his review. I'm sure its going to be filled with positivity.

I loved the Sticky & Sweet Tour, and from what I have seen and heard so far, tomorrow's show will be much better. :D

I'm sure that press reviews will be very mixed, with B.T. and Jyllands-Posten probably being the most positive media.

And their points of criticism will be the same as usual: horrible acoustics (an infamous characteristic of the Parken stadium), too mechanical performances, lack of spontaneity, too many new songs, old songs performed in unrecognizable versions (most Danes want songs to sound like the album/radio versions, even when they go clubbing), etc.

But I don't care - I'm sure I'll love the show anyway! :D

So what if it's not 100 % sold out, the only bank account that care about that is Madonna's and she is performing anyway, i still don't ser the point on testimg what tickets are available, u've got urs? So enjoy the show!

According to Danish newspaper B.T., Madonna's tour crew arrived in Copenhagen earlier today and will be staying at the 4-star Hotel Phoenix Copenhagen until Tuesday morning.

Madonna herself won't arrive in Copenhagen until tomorrow and will leave for London immediately after the show.

So what if it's not 100 % sold out, the only bank account that care about that is Madonna's and she is performing anyway

Personally, I don't care - but the media certainly do.

However, the projected sell-out should be met. According to Christian Krage, promoter of

Live Nation Denmark, total sales should reach about 40,000, which is "what they expected".

According to Danish newspaper Politiken, one of the MDNA Tour dancers, Stephanie Nguyen, happens to be Danish, of Vietnamese descent. She confirms what we already know, that Madonna is involved in every aspect of the show, from choreography and costumes to lighting and staging.

The article also reveals that the tour features 6 female and 16 male dancers. After every show, each dancer gets a list of the mistakes they made during the show.

It was oppressively hot and humid in Copenhagen today! It's still a beautiful place, though :)

I thought Madonna was based in Berlin for 10 days? That's what the media in Berlin were claiming. She's using it as a base and flying in for each show and then back to Berlin afterwards.

Copenhagen is one of my fave cities in the world. It has this amazing Thai restaurant called Kiin Kiin .

I hope Madonna puts on an amazing show for you guys !

I've been queueing since 11 a.m., and I'm #18 in line in the Early Entrance queue. In total, there are about 30 people in this line.

In the General Admission line, there are about 10 people, in the two Golden Circle lines, there are 5 and 30 people, respectively.

The tour crew started arriving at the venue about an hour ago. They came in 5 or 6 busses.

About 200 Early Entrance tickets have been sold - so far, there are 50 of us in the queue. According to a Live Nation staff member, we'll be let in at 5.30 pm, after the sound check has ended.

Around 90 people in the Early Entrance line now. Sound check was short, already over. When I got my wristband, I could clearly hear M singing "Like a Virgin".

Have fun Msig!

:tigger:

I will - 6 of the people in front of me have Golden Triangle passes, so I'll be one of the 12 first people to enter Golden Circle. :D

Btw, the soundcheck isn't over yet - they only ha a break. They just rehearsed the three first songs of the show.

We were supposed to be let it 10 minutes ago, but NO ONE will be let in before 6 pm.

Hung Up being soundchecked now

We're still waiting for the soundcheck to end, one hour after we were supposed to be let in. But the company is great, so I'm not complaining. :-)

We were let in 10 minutes ago. Soundcheck still on, Madonna singing Love Spent acoustic right now!!!!

:-D

She had trouble hitting the high notes during the chorus, didn't do the whole song..

Btw, I'm front row at the end of the triangular stage, half a metre from being dead centre