Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

Just some questions. Do some celebrities go to concerts privately ie keep a low profile. I mean, unless Glenn Close had not talked about going to Madonna's concerts, I would have not known she had been there. No pictures or news items etc. Also, will Britney go to another show somewhere else ? And where are Katy Perry, Rihanna and Justin Timberlake? I thought they were all big Madonna fans and was expecting to see them at the concerts. I am not great at knowing where US celebrities live due to being an Aussie so I am not sure if they would be going somewhere else but just seem to always read about the celebs going to either New York or LA shows.

Britney attended the Whitney Houston Tribute, where she spoke. The night of the first show she attended City Of Hope gala. I thought she is going to make it to Vegas but she filmed her video for Scream and Shout yesterday.

David Bowie went to a Madonna show??? OMG he's my hero. I need proof!!!!

I used to live a few blocks fro him in Manhattan, he is SUCH a sweetheart. :inlove:

Nicole Richie was on her phone the whole time, all her gross little bitch friends looked super bored, too. I overheard them complaining that if "Khloe Kardashian were here, we could get back stage..." Laaaaame

M wouldnt even know who Khloe was.

Nicole Richie was on her phone the whole time, all her gross little bitch friends looked super bored, too. I overheard them complaining that if "Khloe Kardashian were here, we could get back stage..."

RIGHT :rotfl: