JUNE 16 - FLORENCE

watching her practice celebration you don't even care that she looks ridiculous in that skivvy and those shorts. she still oozes coolness.

I'm fucking dead after 3 Italian shows. ALL HAIL THE QUEEN.

& Quite possibly her best show EVER.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

:fag:

I love how this bitch isn't even aware of the early entry thing "What's that star ur wearing, did u pay a lot of money 4 that?"

Um yes, & they got a stupid watch 2 :lmao:

Is there no footage of the 'Keith U motherfucker' moment during HN?

538122_410764052302903_1936231167_n.jpg

:rotfl:

She was riding her bike behind us while we were casually walking the street, when we heard the people behind the fence cheering we turned around & she just passed by

I didn't even know it was her at 1st :D

Guest bluejean

She mimed a song at sound check :laugh:

Also can't believe she dances like that at that age. She's just ageless.

there were also people seated on the back-side of the stage....

another awesome concert. and the local journal were enthusiastic too (it didn't happened for the other concerts).

check out especially "la nazione", tons of info and photos. she will visit besides the Uffizi, Pitti palace and Boboli's Garden.

Apparently the day befor the concert the madonna crew (don't know exactly who...) had "some" cocktail at a restaurant in the city's centre and at the end of the night they come back to the hotel......without paying the bill...1600 euros approximately!!! :sneaky: amd the staff of the restaurant ran to the hotel wanting to be paid....and after a long "meeting" (madonna's management were saying the an agreement was made with the restaurant before, but the restaurant obviously denied....) they made an agreement and paid 800 euros....

..and i think the comment about the sound technician has been made by all the stadium...has been relatively long and noisy...kudos to the florence's protezione civile for the assistance during the long and hot queue.....

http://www.lanazione.it/spettacoli/musica/2012/06/16/730112-madonna-firenze-concerto-stadio-franchi-hotel-fidanzato.shtml

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/?tipo=photo&media=37800

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/?tipo=photo&media=37791 (these are funny...)

I just came back from the concert and all I can say is: OMG, IT WAS AMAZING! My first M concert ever and it couldn't have been better!

M was in top form and very well-tempered, and the audience was great too! I was watching in awe from start to end! M talked a lot to the audience, she was really great tonight! Some seconds during HN, there was an extremely loud and screeching noise, probably coming from the speakers. M got confused too. I guess this night's sound technician won't have his job much longer...

But really, I could repeat myself over and over: Simply an amazing concert! I can't wait for my next one in Zurich! I LOVE HER!!!!!!

happy u enjoyed it!! :thumbsup:

opinion to the others who've seen the concert....

..is it me or the songs she better enjoys performing are I don't give A and I'm a sinner?

...and, is it me or she consciously or not paid homage to the glorious TUCA TUCA?

opinion to the others who've seen the concert....

..is it me or the songs she better enjoys performing are I don't give A and I'm a sinner?

...and, is it me or she consciously or not paid homage to the glorious TUCA TUCA?

I screamed TUCA TUCA every night :lmao:

Security in Milan & Rome was retarded. In Rome we were actually set up 4 death, when security sent us down the stairs where we were supposed 2 take a left at the end, in2 a hallway underneath the stadium, only 2 find that the actual door we thought we were going through, at the end of the hallway, was closed while hundreds of people kept running down the stairs & pushing.

Fortunately some of the older fags managed 2 calm down the people, I dread 2 think what could have happened. So then we were kept in there 4 half an hour in the heat, it felt like there was no air/oxygen...all the while we could hear the miss Ciccone sound check 4 Celebration :lmao:

I screamed TUCA TUCA every night :lmao:

Security in Milan & Rome was retarded. In Rome we were actually set up 4 death, when security sent us down the stairs where we were supposed 2 take a left at the end, in2 a hallway underneath the stadium, only 2 find that the actual door we thought we were going through, at the end of the hallway, was closed while hundreds of people kept running down the stairs & pushing.

Fortunately some of the older fags managed 2 calm down the people, I dread 2 think what could have happened. So then we were kept in there 4 half an hour in the heat, it felt like there was no air/oxygen...all the while we could hear the miss Ciccone sound check 4 Celebration :lmao:

in rome did you have the EA ticket? because we (and i'll not comment about the mdna clock....) were treated pretty the same....

This moment of the show is becoming the most iconic segment of the tour. Much like everyone was talking about the crucifiction at the Confessions Tour this is her new tour controvery. I'm loving it! I hope she does not get bored with it!

What's this "aleee o aleee o" chant? I remember she also did it in Brazil back in 2008.

it's a sport supporters chant.....

Guest Fukujima

she's cute when she sings aleee oooo but she doesn't pronounce it as football's supporters do here in Italy lol

and the first time i saw Candy Shop/Erotica i thought about the tuca tuca too :chuckle:

she's cute when she sings aleee oooo but she doesn't pronounce it as football's supporters do here in Italy lol

and the first time i saw Candy Shop/Erotica i thought about the tuca tuca too :chuckle:

i'm not s sure.....