June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

Guest Pud Whacker

vande, how fabulous! thanks for sharing all that. look forward to acko, too. he was so down on madonna and MDNA. im sure thats all changed now.

WOW! I think this was the show that she looked more beautiful so far. Incredible...

tumblr_m5jbhj0meH1rqobcbo1_250.gif

I don't know what this remind me, but is something from the 90's or even the 80's. The most beautiful woman in the world. :dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker

Nah, he loves MDNA! I think he just didn't like the singles.

ah - well im sure he loves Girl Gone Wild now. he has to!!!!

vande, how fabulous! thanks for sharing all that. look forward to acko, too. he was so down on madonna and MDNA. im sure thats all changed now.

yeah thank you. really incredible....still trying to put everything together. you must absolutely see it more than once. i'll try to obtain some videos and better photos for you from people, now friends, knew at the concert. i take it only few photos to enjoy the concert with a cheap phone.

and to the people analyzing and analyzing and analyzing the setlist the songs the remixes the directors...f...you!! get a life and enjoy this masterpiece. even candy shop was beyond fabulous!!!!

on a side note.....please please please, madonna oseary or whoever else fire all the people at live nation italy. for who had the Early Access it was a daylong nightmare till we arrived on the field....and we paid almost 300 euros....maybe we deserved a little bit of respect and not treaten like cow to the slaughterhouse....

anyhow...some more cheap photos of mine on http://vertigomdna.blogspot.it/ if anyone wants to see it... i created just 4 u. don't want to annoy the forum with all this poorness :smile: in the phots 61 & 62 you can see the dancer almost leaving breathless madge tightening too much the corset.. :lmao:

Glad to see you posting here a little more Pud!

Madonna was spotted together with her boyfriend in the streets of Rome.

260wjo2.jpg

6sayhx.jpg

Mr Mouse has a new anti paparazzi tool...

Thank you Madonnarama! More pics:

http://www.madonnara...e-13-june-2012/

isnèt that lady with her....Katia...the piano player in IGTYAS

Guest Not4Pussies

she really lost touch with a lot of her friends after she divorced Guy and moved back to NY, huh?

or is it cause of that troll Tracy Anderson?

sorry...i was forgetting the most important think....

thanks to the Mnation members who made the phots and image (sorry if i didn't ask permission) i made this tshirt that i had at the concert....

front:

IMG_8929.JPG

and back..

IMG_8930.JPG

Glad to see you posting here a little more Pud!

Madonna was spotted together with her boyfriend in the streets of Rome.

260wjo2.jpg

6sayhx.jpg

Thank you Madonnarama! More pics:

http://www.madonnara...e-13-june-2012/

I thought she would fly to Milan today?

Great to see M and Katia together! :thumbsup: And WTF is that green-shining thing on Brahim??? :lol:

its a laser pointer to ward off evil spirits

Judging by Brahim's face, it's probably more like to evoke evil spirits :lol:

I guess it's a gift from Demonna herself!

If she shows her cunt tomorrow, she MUST sing Inside Of Me :lol:

Or Where Life Begins?

^^

Secret Garden, please!

Into The Groove?

6sayhx.jpg

Okay, this beyond stupid. Someone should tell him laser pointers are no fun. Some of them are even prohibited by law in some European countries. He invites desaster. Stuff like this can be pretty dangerous. Laser pointers can blind people. This may cause an accident. What then? Sorry, but only idiots use them. Completely ignoring the consequences of their doing.

I posted a link on the Abu Dhabi thread. It seems is the whole show.

I don't know about the quality or veracity because I'm not watching. But if someone is interested I posted. :thumbsup:

I posted a link on the Abu Dhabi thread. It seems is the whole show.

I don't know about the quality or veracity because I'm not watching. But if someone is interested I posted. :thumbsup:

i saw that, ty! it is the whole show and in hd 1080 :-o

her vocal warm up sounds cute

[media=]

[/media]

Madonna singing Sagarra Jo acapella :dramatic:

Madonna's nail :wow:

I hear someone asking what she is singing and in which language and did some Italian guy say she sings in Chinese? :lol: