June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

Oh lordy :dramatic:

Her ass could crush nuts! She puts mine to absolute shame and I'm 20 years younger.......looks up gym memberships!

Anyone that hates on this is self loathing, jealous and fucking lazy!!!!

Her butt looks amazing!!! I love it!!! And it wasnt even bare butt and the media will be all over it anyway lol LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!

Love how she never says sorry for anything. Just like with Hydrangea Gate. Instead of pandering and saying how sorry she was she made the video clip making fun of the whole situation.

Here she is again saying....You want to make a stink and bash me for showing my tit? Well here is my ass as well! Now kiss it! ha

OMFG!! JUST COME BACK FROM THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S NO WORDS, REALLY. WAS SO CLOSE TO HER FRONT ROW. WE'VE, ME AND MADGE, SANG LIKE A PRAYER TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! AMZING SHOW, DON'T MISS IT, IT BLOWS YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND TO PEOPLE WHO GO, LET'S FORGET THE DIAMOND PIT OR WHATEVER IS CALLED............

CAN'T BELIEVE, MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE,

I'M IN SHOCK!!!!!!!!!

FLORENCE I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!! JUST COME BACK FROM THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S NO WORDS, REALLY. WAS SO CLOSE TO HER FRONT ROW. WE'VE, ME AND MADGE, SANG LIKE A PRAYER TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! AMZING SHOW, DON'T MISS IT, IT BLOWS YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND TO PEOPLE WHO GO, LET'S FORGET THE DIAMOND PIT OR WHATEVER IS CALLED............

CAN'T BELIEVE, MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE,

I'M IN SHOCK!!!!!!!!!

FLORENCE I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

So happy for you. You're so lucky to sing with M! :dramatic:

really, it was no scandal, a lot funny, a technician behind the catwalk had to open her corset to do in this moment i don't remmber what and then had to close it...but he lost yhe left side of the corset and the stadium missed the opportunity to see her tits!! :laugh: , she looked to us smiling and the technician deeply inspired, i think it has been the most terrible moment of his life....for now goodnight and pleas don't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!