June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

She clearly wanted to expose her tits in its full glory there! Sadly the guy failed to take off her bra... imagine if she did it, she was so looking for controversy in Rome! That wasnt an attempt to show one nipple but the entire thing!

No.

check out this!!!! LAV!!!! she's beyond beautiful and great!!! it was filmed by a guy next to me...in the very first seconds u can hear my very horrible voice together with M singin.... :headbang::ninja2:

and this HN/LAV...look at 2:18-2:19... :drama:

^Oh now i can see what happened there. The guy took that thing off for her. Thanks for the videos!!!!

yeah..and it doesn't seem from the video, but it took a lot of time....the guy almost fainted with terror going away....

The Best LAV video out there, the CROWD at 4:40 was my moment :inlove:

This performance is probably a career highlight I have never seen her so beautiful

There's one thing terrifying me though in this show, when the dancers or drummers are lift up in the air during GMAYL.. if one would ever fall down hell would break loose :(

There's one thing terrifying me though in this show, when the dancers or drummers are lift up in the air during GMAYL.. if one would ever fall down hell would break loose :(

:laugh:

This tour is very dangerous for just about everyone! The dancers, Madonna and even the crowd with that giant church thing swinging from one side to another above people's head :scared:

This tour is very dangerous for just about everyone! The dancers, Madonna and even the crowd with that giant church (thurible) thing swinging from one side to another above people's head :scared:

http://www.wwd.com/f...711?src=twitter

June 18, 2012

Donatella Versace Rocks to Madonna

By Alessandra Turra

MILAN — Madonna took her MDNA tour here on Thursday, but another blonde in the wings had cameras flashing away at the city's San Siro stadium.

Donatella Versace made quite an entrance at the V.I.P. area — flanked by her bodyguards and her daughter Allegra — and was cheered by the crowd. The designer was dressed for the occasion, with a rock ‘n’ roll outfit consisting of tight flare denim pants with crystal details and a matching vest.

“I’ve never missed one of her concerts,” Versace, a longtime fan of the American singer, told WWD.

“I can’t even count how many times I saw her performing, but it’s always great,” added Versace, remembering how she once flew to Amsterdam to see Madonna on tour.

Along with Versace, who sang and danced throughout the entire event, other fashion and art personalities attending the concert included Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana, photographer Giampaolo Sgura and artist Francesco Vezzoli.

• 2 weeks later...

“RDS” INTERVIEW IN ROME

http://wp.me/p22yAB-1NW

taped in Rome

Thanks for this Zerbion!

[media=]

[/media]

I must say I think they broke her rules on this. I haven't seen close up's like this in a decade and we all know how controlling she is about lighting and camera angles.

Her face kind of falls at the mention of New Zealand and Australia but at least she acknowledges she's going there. :)

part 2 she answers questions about her nip flash and M Le Pen...

OMG at the close ups :lol:

Her grimmace after the interviewer mentions NZ/AUS (2:06-2:13). The "laugh", the breathing and the eye rolling. CLASSIC MADONNA :rotfl: :rotfl:

• 4 weeks later...