Her Best Tour Opening Ever?

Skin

she has so many great openings, that it´s difficult...BAT´s express yourself is still the best, with RIT´s Vogue in the seocnd palce.WTG´s OYH, TVT´s Dress you up, CT´s Future lovers,TGS, DW and S&S.Yes, S%S´it´s the worst. and MDNA´s maybe her fourth best

so it seems that what we can all agree on is... that S&S is her most shit tour opening ever :D

TOTALLY

+1

Lazy, boring, uninspired

MDNA TOUR opening RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so it seems that what we can all agree on is... that S&S is her most shit tour opening ever :D

It doesnt translate too well on screen, but I thought it was pretty cool live. I agree though, compared to her others it doesnt rank too high though.

I have to say:

WTG

DWT, TGS and BAT are great too.

MDNA is good but I feel the beginning before she hits the stage should be little tighter. And those dancers with masks are a bit too high school aka Gaga costume.

Guest ditaluver

for me BAT is still my favorite....just hearing the gears grinding and the machines,....the whole build up was intense. there is nothing like it. I remember it like it was yesterday.

next comes confessions and rit

i just cannot get into mdna. i dont know why. i want to so badly...but its just meh

You know it's funny because if I went to a show by just about any other artist and got an opening like S&S I would think it's grand. However, with Madonna she's had so many EPIC entrances that in comparison it looks cheap and uninspired. Currently I'd rank like this.....I'm gonna go ahead and assume MDNA will be as mind blowing live as it is on the youtube clips.....

1. MDNA

2. CT

3. RIT (although I agree about that version of Vogue being flat)

4. GS

5. DWT

6. BA

7. S&S

8. VT

9. WTG

Indeed

1. MDNA

2. CT

3. RIT

4. GS

5. DWT

6. BA

7. S&S

8. VT

9. WTG

Couldn't agree more =D

It really is an amazing opener. However, I think there's a little too much going on. That's what's PERFECT about the CT opening, it's so elegant and simplistic, the dancers are doing their thing on the sides of the stage and it's all about her and the disco ball, not to mention the breathtaking backdrop.

But whatever, MDNA's opening is REALLY out of this world. I love the Kalakan chanting, especially the "MAAA-AAAHHH-DOOOOO-NNNNNAAAA" part. *chills*

The dancers dressed as demons are super cool. I love the ones with the wings thing.

Having said that, GGW easily shits all over the Future Lovers performance.

So, IMO, it's a tie between CT and MDNA.

1. CT/MDNA

2. RIT

3. BAT

Guest sambassile

You know it's funny because if I went to a show by just about any other artist and got an opening like S&S I would think it's grand. However, with Madonna she's had so many EPIC entrances that in comparison it looks cheap and uninspired. Currently I'd rank like this.....I'm gonna go ahead and assume MDNA will be as mind blowing live as it is on the youtube clips.....

I saw the 1st Abu Dhabi show, and i can confirm that the opening live was indeed mindblowin !

The youtube vids don't give it justice. You will understand how grandiose it is once u see it in person . OMG it gives me chills everytime i remember the opening. It felt as if GOD has descended on us. EPIC

It really is an amazing opener. However, I think there's a little too much going on. That's what's PERFECT about the CT opening, it's so elegant and simplistic, the dancers are doing their thing on the sides of the stage and it's all about her and the disco ball, not to mention the breathtaking backdrop.

But whatever, MDNA's opening is REALLY out of this world. I love the Kalakan chanting, especially the "MAAA-AAAHHH-DOOOOO-NNNNNAAAA" part. *chills*

The dancers dressed as demons are super cool. I love the ones with the wings thing.

Having said that, GGW easily shits all over the Future Lovers performance.

So, IMO, it's a tie between CT and MDNA.

1. CT/MDNA

2. RIT

3. BAT

i agree with this post....i thought Confessions was so elegant and sophisticated and the backdrop was so cool and sorta kept you watching and for those who didnt know about the disco ball (and hard to believe in this day and age) but many people dont read message boards and blogs etc and didnt know anything about her opening and the backdrop kept them distracted enough that they didnt notice the ball until it started coming down...The only part i disagree with is i prefer future lovers as a song more than girl gone wild so i pick FL.

but i like your order...CT/MDNA...RIT...BAT

For me it is. It was dark, mystical, beautiful and almost over the top. Totally right up my alley.

Don't mean to diss S&S cuz I really enjoyed it and there are numbers there that I really adore, much more than some in this tour, but I despise that opening. S&S opening is completely unimpressive and I hate that performance of the crappy "Candy Shop". Though I LOVED CS in this tour, despite still hating the original song.

Reinvention is an eyesore of a tour outside of the first 3 songs I'm afraid. Just calling it like I see it.

+1

MDNA for me...love the lightning effects & shattering glasses. Plus, all eyes at her.

Confessions was good but too many distractions; most of people concertrated on the screen/dancers rather than that giant disco ball itself.

Stick & Sweet is the weakest.

RIT needs to die :lmao:

KABBALISTS DO IT BETTER T-shirt?

"Crazy for You" DEDICASHAAUHHN to the FANZZZZ with Demonna pretending to be all warm and fuzzy?

"Burning Up" on a FUCKING guitar in a FUCKING fatigue costume instead of crawling on stage like a WANTON WHORE?

FUCK RIGHT OFF!

RIT is one of my fav tours.. except for the rather cold vogue..

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? its the best song on RIT... As for RIT, its kind of her blandest new tour ... though I think WTG is weaker, I m not big fan of TVT... RIT had its moments:

• The Beast Within
  • Vogue
  • Nobody Knows Me
  • Frozen
  • Bedtime Story
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • However its the first tour where I dislike whole segments.
  • Best tour opening:
  • 1. Confessions
    2. Blond Ambition
    3. MDNA
    4. Re-Invention
  • 5. Sticky and Sweet
    6. Drowned World
    7. Girlie Show
    8. Who's That Girl
  • 9. Virgin